Shanique And Ray Ray-Cheaters Never Win

Hi. My name is Shanique Clarke ! I'm 5'3'' , I have medium length hair and big eyes, I have a boyfriend named Rayan Lopez, I call him Rayan but he knows when I'm angry with him because i call him Ray, We've been dating for 2 years But Rayan then decided to cheat on me ! Wanna know the story ? Well here it goes !

Me and Rayan just finished having hot and steamy sex, and lately every time we finish he leaves and says hes going to his best friend Jacob Perez house but last week Jacob left for Chicago ! After Rayan and I got done he took a shower and left his phone in the room, While he was showering his phone went off, I ran in the shower to tell him and he said i could check it. I checked his phone and he had a text from a contact name that said "Sideline" and the text read "Baybeeeeeeeee, When are you coming to see me, Because I'm ready for the rayttlesnake ! -Marissa I instantly thought "this nigga is cheating on me" I Almost broke into tears but i had to stay strong ! I put some clothes on and grabbed a lot of garbage bags and started to bag his things ! I was done by the time he got out the shower, and sat on the bed with his things by the bedroom door.

"Wassup Bae ?

"Don't "Wassup Bae" Me Ray ! "

"You just called me Ray !, What did I Do"

"Imma ask you one time and one time only Ray, Who the hell is Marissa ?"

---------------------------Silence-----------------------------------------------------------

"I knew it, you are cheating on me !"

"Bae, No I'm not"

"RAY, DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THAT I JUST GAVE YOU A FUCKING CHANCE TO PROVE YOURSELF AND YOU DIDN'T SAY SHIT ! DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THAT I'M TAKING ALL THIS DRAMA AND HEAT FROM YOUR FUCKING FAN BASE BECAUSE I WANT THIS HALF ASS RELATIONSHIP TO WORK, DO YOU NOT FUCKING UNDERSTAND THAT WE HAVE BEEN THROUGH EVERY FUCKING THING TOGETHER AND YOU REALLY DECIDE TO TREAT ME LIKE SHIT ! I'M NOT SOME FUCKING BITCH THAT'S WRAPPED AROUND YOUR FUCKING FINGER RAY ! SO DON'T GIVE ME THAT BULLSHIT THAT YOU AREN'T CHEATING BECAUSE I WILL GO THROUGH EVERY FUCKING TEXT MESSAGE BETWEEN YOU AND THIS MARISSA BITCH THEN YOU CAN EXPLAIN TO ME THAT YOU DIDN'T FUCKING CHEAT, I'M SO FUCKING DONE WITH YOU RAYAN DE'QUAN LOPEZ !"

"Babe, I'm sorry"

I grabbed the garbage bags and his car keys and threw the bags in the car and threw his keys in the pitch black night into the grass, Slammed the door to my house and broke down into tears and cried my self to sleep.

FUCK LOVE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AFTER STORY: You found love again by going out with his friend Chresanto, You had kids got married and never spoke to Rayan again !

-THE END !

I hopped you liked it shanique ! ♥♥♥♥☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺

-Kayla ♥♥