I ; Inseparable.

Craig .

In the beginning she was just a stranger. The only stranger that had my best interest at heart. She was more like a sister to me but I don't like to place labels because you'll never know the outcome of the relationship. She wasn't the baddest bitch in a sense of having the baddest body a women could have or portrayed herself as a woman who knew she was bad but that didn't matter to her because she knows who she is & what she represented. We thought that if we had sex with each other that one night nothing would change us. All I wanted was to take a slide of her V-card but I guess I took more than that..

When two people that have no intention of being together start falling for eachother all shit gets complicated. I was jelous of her being with somebody else & she didn't care. But it didn't matter because I picked myself up with somebody else.

Breanna .

In the beginning he was just a stranger. A stranger that I thought I would just have a one night stand with get my money and never see or talk to again. But I thought wrong. Then he started to become more than a stranger. The only stranger that had my best interest at heart. He was more like a brother to me though. But I dont like to place labels because you'll never know the outcomeof the relationship. He was'nt the richest man in sense of having millions. But that didn't matter because he walked around with a good amount of stacks. He knew who he was and what he represented. We thought that if we had sex with eachother that one night that nothing would ever change us. All I wanted to do was do him. but I guess I gave more than I was suposed to..

When two people that have no intention of being together start falling for eachother all shit gets complicated. I was jelous of him being with somebody else & he didn't care. But it didn't matter because I picked myself up with somebody else.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Miami , FL.:: KOD Strip Club:: 12:43 AM::

Craig's POV:

I sat back in my front row seat as Joey the owner and host of KOD announce the next stripper. I always like to sit in the front because I always gave away the most stacks and I loved seeing strippers go home satisfied. And who doesn't like seeing strippers up close?

"Everyone please give a round of applause for Miss Las Vegas!" Joey said while giving a grim smile as Vegas walked up to the stage.

Oh my god. I watched as she walked up on stage with nothign but her her clear cocoa skin color body.

Miss Las Vegas. My favorite stripper. Ever since I first layed eyes on her , I wanted to fuck her right then and there. And that's what I did. And we've been doing so ever since. But then she got caught up in her pussy ass boyfriend that doesn't give three fucks about her. Me and Vegas or as I call her Breanna still fuck on a regular basis. I really don't care if she has a boyfriend. That isn't gonna stop me from getting what I want. Nothing ever stops me. Yeah , yeah , yeah , I do have a girlfriend but I dont care once again. She meant and still does not mean anything to me. I just swooped her up so I can make Bre jelous for fucking me over like that. Bre knew I had feelings for her and I knew she had feelings for me but she suddenly just flipped. I still have feelings for her. I always had. Bre always thinks were doing the "wrong thing" because cheating isn't faithful. As I said I DON'T care. I want Bre and I gonna have her. And there's nothing you can say to prove that she doesn't want me too.

I watched as Bre did the thing she did best on stage as I started throwing racks out onto the stage.

Bre was very sexy. Banging body. Smooth clear skin. Long hair. A good height. Lips that always curved amazingly whenever she smiled. Beautiful face , beautiful smile. Everything you would want in a girl like her.