It's all a game of wolf

Characters:

Pic of maddy------------------>

Maddy:

18

blonde hair, brown streaks

Hazel eyes with tints of blue

Tabby:

18

black hair

brown eyes

Ace:

19

brown hair

green eyes

Nate:

19

blonde hair

blue eyes

***

"Flight 206 is now boarding! Please enter with your boarding passes to the front desk", Said he announcements Over the speakers at the boarding desk.

Oh Shit!

I thought as I sped through the line at the costumes pushing innocent passengers out of the way, stumbling over when I tripped over some kids foot who though it would be funny to trip me.

As I run to the boarding gates and grabbed my boarding pass out of my 'I heart New York' bag. The lady looked up at me Like I was some sort of weirdo teen, who ran out of the house at the last minute. If only she knew how right she was.

"This way miss", The lady at the desk directed me towards the tunnel that led to the plane.

"Thanks", I said smiling on my way through

As I walked into the plane a male flight attendant took my plane ticket and ripped it. Then gave it back to me saying a quick ' have a good flight' as I passed.

S-7

As I looked for my seat S-7, Looking at the floor, I didn't realise I had bumped into someone

whoops XD

"I'm really sorry sir" I said trying to hold my laughter as I saw the mans face turn numerous shades of red turning to purple.

Is that evan possible?

hehehe

"rrrrr, watch out next time will ya!" The old man yelled in my face

wow I wonder what's up his ass

As I found my seat (which was 5 rows away from that old man, thank god) I sat down and brought my earphones up to my ears from my ear pod.

I sat there for about 10 minutes until the same flight attendant guy who had let me on board came up to me.

"Excuse me, miss but could you please turn your phone and any other electronic items off, we are now taking off" He informed me

"Oh yer of cause, sorry" I said taking the earphones off as I noticed the man who I had bumped into before glaring at me.

"All passengers please fasten all seat belts and get ready for take off" The announcements went.

I guess I missed the safety things

oh well

I'll live

As we lifter up into the air and the plane was now air born. I grabbed for my ipod and put my earphones in as I feel asleep.

***

-Hours later-

"Miss? Miss? Miss please wake up" I awoke to a woman shaking me

"Umm, what?" I asked opening my eyes

"Sorry but the planes about to land" The lady that looked to be in her later thirty's told me.

"Oh thanks you" I replied wih a happy smile

"So why are you on this pane?" The lady asked me

"Oh well me and my best friend brought a house here to live" I told her

"What about you" I asked

"Oh I'm her to see my husband and son's, one's 4 the other's 19, I jus came back from a holiday with my best friend to by the way" Se smiled.

We chatted for a while and I found out her name was Lily.

Al of a sudden the plane started going down.

"All passengers please prepare for landing" The announcements went over "And welcome to Your final destination of Wisconsin."

***

I boarded off the plane and was now outside of the airport with all my bags by my side, waving my hands like an idiot trying to get a taxi.

But it wasn't working

That's it time to do it the New York way

"Taxi!" I screamed putting my hand in the air while whistling

A taxi came over

Bull yer!

I got in and told him the one thing on my mind

"Take me to the nearest car dealer in town" I told him and then we sped off

We got to the car dealer and I brought the first car I feel in love with.

A red convertible BMW M3

I brought the car the sped of to my new house which was in the country side cover by forest and had a lake be hide my house

The lake was about 2 hectares long and 1 half wide.

It even went to the 5 houses down from mind.

god

I walked into the house and I all most felt like my dream was coming true!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope urs liked it!

COMMENT!

FAN!

VOTE!

-maddyXD