Beyonders: Chasing the Prophecy (Battle with Groddic)

Okay jury's, I loved this series and I knew this was going to happen as well,so enjoy. Okay, so imagine that when they're fighting Groddic there's a deep lake that the river pools into and that's how Groddic slips under the water. And somehow Groddic is able to speak to Jason through his mind, but it is not Edomic. And just remember, if you haven't read this series, the real series, then I would suggest you do before hand because you will be confused.
Jason's/third person POV
~
Jason stood, panting as Groddic wrestled with Aram on the island. He had just defended himself against Groddic for more then a few seconds and actually lived! Wincing, he saw Groddic get a slice to the arm. Gripping his left bicep with a snarl on his face, Groddic turned from Aram and leapt into the lake. Aram clenched his fists. Bubbles erupted to the surface, then a huge pink tentacle rose out of the water and swung from person to person, as if picking its prey. Finally, it paused on Corinne. Her jaw dropped but she got into a fighting stance none the less. Then the tentacle suddenly flew towards her, picking up speed. Making a split-second decision, Jason grit his teeth, and leapt into the air in front of her as the tentacle was about to make contact. She shielded her face. When nothing happened, she looked up and gasped to see Jason hovering in midair in front of her, bound by the tentacle. It was wrapped around his waist. Feeling its suction cups brush against his clothes, Jason struggled, his arms tucked against his torso. Then the tentacle started lowering, bringing Jason down towards the surface.
Oh, no.
"Jason!" Aram exclaimed. He reached out towards the tentacle, swiping at the great pink arm with his massive sword, narrowly missing with each swing. Realizing the danger, Groddic pulled Jason down faster.
Oh no!
Struggling, Jason held his breath as he was tugged effortlessly beneath the waves.
Opening his eyes, Jason looked around and then glanced at Groddic, seeing that he had taken the form of a giant octupus.
No no no! I'm going to drown! Jason thought, struggling hard. He swung and kicked his legs but to no avail.
I have to help my friends!
There's no point in struggling, Jason. A voice replied in his head. Jason froze.
Wait, what? You can hear my thoughts?
Of course. Groddic said simply.
. . . How? Is it Edomic?
No, but because I am The Wanderer. Groddic said.
Jason eyes him suspiciously, his lungs slowly beginning to clench.
What do you want with me?
I want to know why you were sent here, how you keep escaping the clutches of death.
Jason struggled again, trying to wrench his arms free.
Let me go!
Groddic ignored him. Why are you so important Jason? How have you escaped death so easily. Glancing around, Jason looked for a way to escape. His chances looked bleak.
I need to get out of here.
Groddic tightened his grip on Jason. He grit his teeth as pain blossomed along his whole body.
You can't, I'm not going to let you. Groddic growled. Your going to die here so the prophecy will never be fulfilled.
Jason glanced up helplessly and was shocked to see Aram, face down in the water, watching him. He had a look on his face that said, 'don't give up'. Jason glanced back down into the green eyes of the octupus. Aram was right; he had to do something. Struggling harder, Jason fought until amazingly enough, he got an arm free. Groddic's eyes narrowed, a growl erupting in his throat. Glancing back up, Jason saw Aram's face pull out of the water then drop a sword into the lake, sinking directly in front of Jason. Reaching up, he gripped the hilt as it came within arms length and glared into Groddic's eyes; the were bent into a menacing point. He knew what was coming next. Raising his free arm above his head, Jason brought the blade down as hard as he could, severing the tentacle entirely. Groddic drew back his injured arm as blood misted out of its stub, and roared inside Jason's head, rattling his teeth. The tentacle around Jason lost its grip. Getting his back his bearings, Jason used his arms and pushed open the tentacle and stroked towards the surface, lungs tightening. He looked down to see Groddic glancing around frantically, searching. Then he looked up. He reached a tentacle towards him, eyes ablaze. Jason stroked harder, and broke the surface with a great gasp.
"Jason!" His friends cheered. Jason raised his sword in triumph, then remembered the trial at hand. A tentacle wrapped around Jason's leg. Groddic raised him out the water, hanging upside down by his ankle, head dangerously close to the surface. Groddic's octupus head surged out of the water soon after.
"Enough games!" He shouted, a gaping mouth heard from below the surface. "You all are trying my patience!" He boomed. "Especially these two!" He said, shaking Jason for emphasis and pointing another tentacle at Aram.
"If I'm such a nuisance, why don't you fight me?" Aram sneered. "Or do you back down from a challenge?" Groddics eyes squinted, considering.
"Very well," he said, dropping Jason into the water. He swam up to the surface in time to see Aram block a swing going for his left shoulder. Groddic had changed to his original form.
"Aram!" Jason shouted, worry etched into his cry. The half giant wasn't fazed, though he was tiring fast. Jason had to do something; Aram had just saved him from drowning.
Ignoring the twisting in his gut, Jason leapt in next to Aram, fighting with everything he had. Corinne joined in as well. And soon enough, Groddic was in his back on the island, three swords pointed at his chest.
"Surrender now, Groddic. Or we'll be forced to kill you." Aram threatened. Groddic smirked.
"You don't have the guts, I'd like to see you try." He spat. Without warning, Aram stabbed his sword through Groddics chest. He gasped the smiled. "It'll take more then that." He then chopped off his arms, followed by his legs. Groddic began to hyperventilate until finally, his breathing stopped and his eyes glazed over.
Aram turned calmly to his audience. "Let's fulfill this prophecy."
~
Second one down. Hope you like Beyaonders fans!