1. Dean Returns

Name: Laylah Evans

Age: 23

Eyes: Green

Hair: Brown

Info:  Laylah’s father and mother both come from a family of hunters. Laylah’s mother had died when she was only a couple of years old, her father had killed her because she was posed by a Demon. Laylah never blame her father for this. Laylah started dating Sam Winchester at the age of 16 (He was 19). She grew up with the Winchesters and John was like and Uncle to her.

Chapter One

I was so hurt; I had just walked in on Sam Having sex with the stupid Slut Demon Ruby. How could he do this to me? I thought he loved me.

“Laylah!” I herd Sam yell out after me as I stormed out of the scene. Tears rolled down my cheek and I quickly wiped them away with the back of my hand.

Sam caught up to me and grabbed my arm “Wait, listen to me” He pleaded.

“No Sam!” I yelled, “You listen to me. We are over, Using Dean as an excuse for your behaviour does not include what you just did than” I stormed off leaving Sam far behind me.

Dean had been in hell for three months now and for that long I had to put up with Sam’s crap. He wasn’t the only one who miss’s Dean, I miss him to, and he was like a brother to me.

I couldn’t think of anywhere to go so I went to the first Place that came to mind, Bobby’s.

“Laylah, It’s been awhile” Bobby greeted me with a warm hug. He looked behind me expecting to see someone else Then turned back to me “Where’s Sam?”

I explained to Bobby what had happened while we ate supper, He just shook his head. “That boy is going to get himself in a heap of trouble going around with that Demon”

I agreed with him. Ever since Dean died Sam wasn’t the same person anymore. I missed the old him. Their use to be such love and passion in his eyes when he looked at me but all I see in his eyes now is anger and hate.

A month went by and I hadn’t herd or seen Sam at all. I spent my time hunting with Bobby. Every time he tried to bring up Sam into one of our conversations I would just go quiet or try and change the subject. Bobby has still been trying to get in contact with Sam to make sure he was all right but had no such luck. I knew I could find Sam, I knew his habits, Bobby had asked for my help a few times but I’d always just refuse and tell him I wanted no part in it.

I lay on the couch in Bobby lounge room with my eyes closed. I herd Bobby’s phone ring and I listened in as he picked it up.

‘Who is this?” Bobby asked, “Do you think this is some kind of a joke!” he said angrily and hung up the phone.

“Who was that?” I yelled out to Bobby.

“He said it was Dean, But whoever it was that wasn’t him”

“Who? Or what do you think it was?” I asked suspiciously

Bobby shook his head and walked off into the kitchen. I closed my eyes again thinking about all the possibilities of who it could be. A Shape shifter possible or a demon Where the main things that came to my mind.

Hours later I had fallen asleep but was woken by the sound of knocking coming from the front door. I open my eyes and rubbed them sitting up on the lounge. Bobby walked by me, towards the door. He opened the door Then slammed it shut again. I got up and walked over to him. He had a look of horror on his face. “What is it?” I asked and opened the door this time as the knocking continued. I gasped in horror to see Dean standing in at the doorway.

“Bobby, Laylah, It’s really me” He said and he stepped in side. Saying some facts about Bobby that only Dean would know. Bobby pulled out his silver knife and attacked Dean with it. But Dean was to good and got the knife off him. “I’m not a shape shifter” Dean said, “If I was would I be able to do this” Dean held the knife up to his arm and cut it to it and blood dripped out.

I was convinced. Bobby walked into the kitchen and Dean and I followed him. He Hugged Dean “It’s good to see you boy” I watched as Bobby reached for a flask of the table Then quickly stood back and splashed the liquid inside all over Deans face.

Dean spat some of it out. It was Holy water “I’m not demon either” Dean said annoyed.

“Sorry had to be sure”

“How did you get out” I asked Dean.

“I don’t know, the last thing I remember was getting shredded up by the hound dogs and Then I wake up buried in the middle of nowhere”

“Do you think Sam made some kind of deal to get you out?” Bobby asked

“That’s what I’m thinking”

Dean lifted up the sleeve of his shirt. On his shoulder was a handprint that looked like it had been burned into his skin.

“What could have made that?” I said as I ran my finger over the handprint. It gave me the shivers.

“I don’t know but it has got to be very powerful to pull Dean out of Hell. We need to find Sam”

“I tried to ring him but the call couldn’t get through” Dean said. “I got an idea” He grabbed Bobby’s phone and made a call to the phone company telling them he had lost his phone and he got the GPS of Sam’s phone turned on.

“Nice thinking” I complimented Dean and he smirked at me.

We got online and located Sam’s destination and we all got into Bobby’s car to go find him. On the way I told Dean about everything that had happened between Sam and I, He was curious as to why I wasn’t already with Sam, but could see why I didn’t want to be after what he had done.

We arrived at the Motel in which Sam was staying at and as we knocked on the door my heartbeat began to speed up I was about to see Sam for the first time in a Month and I didn’t know what to expect.

****

Please review and Let me know what you think (If you wish me to keep going with the story please vote. It only Takes one vote to keep the story going :D )