Chapter 12

Chapter 12

*Annabell's POV*

I brushed through my long wavy brown hair. Fixing it up a little bit.

I sighed and walked into my room grabbing the drees that was laid out on my bed, I slipped of my towel and put my underwear on.

I walked back into my bathroom and did my makeup, putting on some foundation and eyeliner.

My dress knee length and was made of black silk, but on top of it it had a lace pattern tightly on top and loosely on the bottom, it had a ribbon on the waist of it that tied into a bow at the back, it also had tule underneath the silk bit to make it puffer.

I walked out of the bathroom and back into my room again, sitting on my bed I slipped my black high heels on.

I stood up and got my phone.

I checked myself one more time before leaving my house.

I locked the house door and walked to my car.

I kept the car silent like my house was, today wasn't the day to be celebrating anything.

I drove past Harry's house, I know I was probably over dramatized about the whole thing but I was upset I mean would you have been too?

*Harry's POV*

" Lou I am sorry about yelling at you," I said as we drove in the car to the promotions venue

" Harry its cool mate," He said sort of angry

" Lou I said I was sorry about yelling at you so why are you still angry?" I said annoyed

" HARRY I DON'T GIVE A SH*T ABOUT YOU YELLING AT ME IM ANGRY BECAUSE YOU MADE ANNABELL UPSET!" I yelled pointing his finger in my face

" She is the one who didn't want me to go," I spat at him

" Harry you're acting like a brat, did you ever think that mabie just mabie she wanted the fans to be happy, for you to be happy," He rolled his eyes

" Well I'm not happy," I mumbled

" She isn't exactly over the moon either is she?, do you really think she's not going to want a shoulder to cry on Harry, she thinks you hate her," Lou said unbuckling his seatbelt getting ready to get out.

She thinks I hate her?

" TAKE ME HOME NOW PLEASE," I yelled at the driver

" But Har-,"

"Please it's an emergency," I said winding down my window

" TELL THE FANS U SAID SORRY!" I yelled to the boys as I sped off.

" WE WILL!" Louis yelled back

I put the window back up and checked the time, damn it.

" Could you please step on it," I asked the driver

" Yes Harry," He said I felt the car move faster the houses now becoming a quick blur

" We are here sir," The driver said pulling up

I jumped out and started running as fast as I could I unlocked the door and went in, sprinting through the house and up to my room.

I threw my clothes of, pulling on a pair of black skinny jeans, suit shirt and jacket, a bow tie and my pointy suit shoes.

I grabbed my phone and my car keys and ran back outside, I locked the door and ran to my car starting it up, I let it warm up for only about ten seconds before pulling out quickly.