Chapter 11

'Wait!!! F-Fluttershy....would be dead?!?!?' Discord thought.

He couldn't believe! He refused to believe this!! It can't possibly be true!!!

"No. No, it can't be true!! Fluttershy will not die!! I can't let that happen!!! There has to be a way!!" Said Discord as he was on the verge on tears.

"Discord, there is a way, but that involves Fluttershy leaving Wonderland forever. And I'm afraid the door that separates Wonderland and her world has already faded away." Said Luna.

Discord was abnormally confused. The door never fades away!! It's open but only to those who believe in a world full of chaos!!

"Faded away? But how? It shouldn't fade away!!" Said Discord.

"I know. And that's what I'm worried about! Listen to me Discord. The door has faded away because your heart is in love with Fluttershy. It keeps having the pains because it's telling you that she should stay with you forever, while the pains in your head are saying that she needs to leave and never return. The only way that Fluttershy will be safe is if you stop falling in love with her. When that happens the door to her world will come and reopen itself again, that's when she needs to leave and never return!!" Luna explained.

This was too much for Discord, how could he stop an emotion that just keeps coming back to him? He wanted Fluttershy to stay with him, but he surely doesn't want Fluttershy to die!! How can he make sure he stops being in love with Fluttershy? He can't, it's impossible!!

"But how? You can't get rid of an emotion that just keeps coming back to you!! I accept the fact that I love Fluttershy, but how can I stop being in love with her?!?! It's absolutely impossible!!" Said Disocord.

"I know it's hard Discord, but you need to stop this feeling!! You know what happens to those who break the rule!!" Said Luna.

"I know, I know!! This love thing and the rule is driving me crazy!!!!" Discord exclaimed.

Then the pains came back and he put both hands on his head as he collapsed to the ground. This time pain felt worse than being burnt alive or being in a torture chamber that stretches you until your bones snap. Luna walked up to him and with a wave of her hand the pain immediately stopped. Discord looked up at Luna as she held out her hand to help him up.

"Why?" Discord asked.

"Why what?" Luna asked.

"Why are you helping me? I know for a fact that most people would shun me and hunt me down if they found out that I'm in love with Fluttershy? So why are you helping me?" Discord asked.

"Because....I was in love once too." Said Luna.

Discord looked at Luna with confusion covering his face. Luna started walking and she motioned Discord to walk with her. As the two were walking in the rift tons of panels of memories flashing before their eyes. But they weren't just ordinary memories, they were Luna's memories!!
(A/N SONG TIME!!! Found a female version, but no lyrics. So I'm gonna type them out. Also had to change some lyrics. Sorry!)

"By the time I was your age, I'd give anything
To fall in love truly, was all I could think
That's when I met Sombra, the boy of my dreams
The most wonderful man, that I'd ever seen

He said, "Girl can I tell you a wonderful thing?
I can't help but notice, you're staring at me.
I know I shouldn't say this, but I really believe,
I can tell by your eyes that you're in love with me."

Now, son, I'm only telling you this
Because life can do terrible things.

Now, most of the time we'd have too much to drink
And we'd laugh at the stars and we'd share everything
Too young to notice, and too dumb to care
Love was a story that couldn't compare.