Chapter Twelve

~~~ Hello hello hello :) Friendly reminder guys that Tessa & Harry are now 10. Yes, 10 :O ~~~  

Tessa POV

My fingers clenched on tightly to my seat, trying as best as I could not to get bumped around too much. Voices arose louder and louder as we carried on down the roads, laughter as well as talking. The teachers didn't bother to try and calm everybody down, probably because they knew they wouldn't stand a chance. Sending twenty ten year old's to a water park for an entire day with out parent supervision? They thought they could control us.   

I think what made it worse was the bus driver, who kept on carelessly running all the speed bumps and red lights. We all thought this was the funnest thing in the world, well everyone except for Harry and I who were sinking into our seats, terrified.   

Out of all the students on the bus, he and I had to be the only ones wearing our seat belts and actually sitting properly in our seats. Meanwhile everyone else was hopping around like bunnies and instead of using the belts for protection, Tom and his lame posy encouraged everyone to try and yank them out of the seats in order to make one giant seat belt that would reach the back of the bus to the front. .

Morons.   

"I feel sick." I heard Harry grumble miserably to my left, gripping his seat belt hard. Even given his pale face and his worrisome expression I couldn't help but giggle at how silly he looked. It was so rare I got to see him look like this that when I got the chance to, I couldn't resist picking on him.   

"Oh don't be such a baby." I acted annoyed, rolling my eyes at him and sighing. He almost looked pained to think that I thought of him being immature. Which shouldn't have been such a shocker, he was always immature.   

"I mean, I feel sick that we've been waiting so long," He quickly corrected, sitting up from his slouching position. "We've been on this bus for almost eight hours."   

I nodded at him, playing along.   

"Yeah, it's been ages." I exaggerated, letting out another sigh from my mouth.   

I carefully looked over at Harry who had caught his lip between his tooth, biting it. This was too much fun.   

"Harry," I acknowledged, turning over to see him better. "You look really pale, are you alright?"  

I reached my hand out to touch his face like his mum did to him all the time, already picturing his reaction. He swatted my hand away just like I knew he would and frowned at me.  

"Gosh Tess, I'm fine alright." He argued in that frustrated tone I loved to trigger.   

The stereo volume was suddenly incremented after the bus driver finally gave into Poppy and the others constant begging. To my surprise though, one of the teachers who was dragged along sat up and demanded every body took their seats.   

"I dont want to see another person out of spot, am I clear?" She asked rhetorically, obviously not expecting anybody to talk back. This teacher had short, spiky black hair and beady brown eyes- which for some reason reminded me of a wild boar. Not the nicest thing to compare a teacher to, but I'm just saying.   

Grumbling and complaints were quietly snickered between aisles, along with a few comments I found to be rather rude about the teacher who spoke up.  

"Who is she anyways?" Poppy asked, turning around on her seat to get a look at my group of friends. We all looked at each other with the same blank face, unknown to the teacher who called us out.  

"Figures none of you know her." The annoying voice of Tom projected itself to us. I twisted my head to the side to see him walking up the aisle and plopping down next to Poppy.