Chapter 2

WASSUP PEOPLES OF WATTPAD!? I am here with another chapter. Also, if you haven't already, check out my other story that's Mizuki x reader, My PLum Blossom. My other fan fic is horrible in the beginning but it progressively gets better! That's mainly because that was my very first fanfiction ever.. so... yeah...

ENJOY!

Y/N desperately searched for a light source, but there was almost no hope, for the day was pitch black. She could barely see her surroundings, leaving her vulnerable to any strange thing out there. Soon, she was to the point where she would give up, until a familiar voice sounded through the darkness.

"Woman. Are you going to cry?" The voice mocked, echoing throughout the blackness. 

"N-No." Y/N tried sounding confidant with her answer even though she wasn't sure herself. 

"Would you like some help?"

"You ask a lot of questions."

"And you don't answer them." He replied with a serious voice.

"Why don't you show yourself!"

"But then you would be afraid." The calm voice teased and continued. "If you're afraid, you would run away, and I don't enjoy chasing after my prey."

"P-Prey?" Y/N deliberately looked around, hunting for the source of the speaker and backed away slowly. "What do you mean?"

"You."

"Me!?" 

"Yes. Would you like me to show myself, human?"

"I-I suppose so."

A gust of wind surrounded the fearful girl as she held down her hair. A blue-ish glow appeared before her, like leaves falling from the trees in the season of winter. 

"Hello, woman."

The owner of the voice stood in front of Y/N only a few feet away. He had pure, white hair descending perfectly around his light toned face, ears at both sides of his head. His eyes are a royal purple. A long, white tail is visible from her view. He wore a black scarf neatly around his neck to compliment the blue kimono falling to his ankles. 

'He's so beautiful...'  Y/N stared at the sight attending to her eyes.

"It's not polite to stare," He scowled as he held up his fingernails to pick. "Are you not not afraid?" 

"U-Uh, well..." The mysterious yokai had her at a loss of words. "I-I don't know..." The feelings were unclear at the moment, she had already been frightened and her mind was tired of it. 

"This is a first." The fox-ish guy sounded interested. "Every human I have met has begged for mercy. Why aren't you?" He pointed his closed, purple fan at her nose.

"Y-You just don't seem scary from your appearence..." Y/N mumbled.

"Speak up! I can't hear you." He pulled his fan away from her face. 

"I said your appearance isn't frightening!" 

"One's appearance shouldn't be judged. It's the inside that counts." The fox man tried sounding poetic with his words.

"Well, I bet your insides are nasty, your heart filled with hatred, and your personality rude and un-capable of feeling." She turned her head away in disgust.

"You cannot make assumptons either." He held his finger tips to his forehead. "Especially if it's off of appearances..." 

"No, it's becuase you're being all mighty like you rule over all. I know a demon-thing like you isn't such a thing." A great wind blew past the two causing Y/N to stumble backward a few steps.

"Tsk. I am not a demon thing. If I wanted to, I could've let that old man eat you." He chuckled. "You would cry and plead for help, but I would just watch you suffer. Humans are weak and I do not enjoy their company." 

"Then why haven't you killed me?"

"Because you are a chatty human and I just happen to be in a good mood today."

Then help me out of here," She insisted. " If you're in a good mood."

"Why would I help a human?" He snickered with his ears falling slightly back as his purple eyes looked the other way. 

She walked away though she did not know where to go. "I'll find a way out myself."

"You'll be eaten."

"No I won't." 

"Stupid woman."

Y/N continued to walk away and she was determined to escape this unlovely world. She put up an imaginary demon repelent to hopefully cast away any yokai trying to get a nibble at her... even though it probably wouldn't work. 

'Repel the demons, repel the demons, repel the demons' She kept chanting the words over and over in her head.