you've got to teach me

i have like 5-6 oneshots as a draft help
also i just saw this book reaCHED 10.3K VIEWS OHMYGOSH THANK YOU SO MUCH
|-/

{tyler}

josh is a really ambitious guy. he wants to learn different musical instruments all the time and only by me. i don't know why but he likes taking lessons on how to play the keyboard.
today was well, a bit different than usual. "i want to see how you play the ukulele" he says with a cheery expression. he knows my favourite instrument to play is the ukulele when we made small talk, but he doesn't know that i don't sing in front of people. maybe i could use an excuse that i have a sore throat. "you have to sing too please?" ugh, it's hard to deny josh whenever he wants me to play something. my voice isn't even that good. "well, i'll choose a song to play then." i argued but he agreed to it. oh no.
i get up from my seat, walking towards my desk to get the ukulele. we're in my room, i only am comfortable to play when i'm surrounded by these four familiar walls that make up an area which is referred to my room. it gets stuffy sometimes but i stay in the same room i was born in. the walls are painted in two colours. a soft blue and white colour, a window covered with brown curtains. this was the place where i learned to play these instruments by myself.
i sit beside josh who was nervously playing with his fingers. i put my hand over his, looking into his eyes. he has lovely light brown coloured eyes. they glow in the sunlight, they were truly mesmerising. "do you really want me to sing? i could just play the ukulele-" "please? i know you can sing. i just want to hear how you sing." he stared at my eyes too. gosh he was stubborn. i sighed and thought for a second. what do i sing? most of the songs i compose myself are done on the piano. ah wait, i do have a new one. "if i play a song that i made myself, promise me you won't make fun?" i looked at him with a worried expression. i don't play in front of people often, except for josh. "tyler, i would never judge you. you could sing the spice girls song and i'd still be fascinated" he said ending the sentence with a little laugh. i joined in the laugh too and started strumming a familiar tune. i start singing along after a few strums
"we don't believe what's on tv, because it's what we want to see and what we want we know we can't believe. we have all learnt to kill our dreams." i sang, taking a pause. "i need to know that when i fail you'll still be here, oh 'cause if you stick around i'll sing you pretty sounds and we'll make money selling your hair." josh giggled at that, he didn't seem nervous at all anymore. i continued the song, "i don't care what's in your hair, i just wanna know what's on your mind. i used to say i want to die before i'm old but because of you i might think twice" we both were looking at each other eyes. his eyes were in the colour of mocha coffee, glowing a bit because of the sunlight peaking through my curtains. i couldn't help but obsess over his eyes. "yeah, yeah!" i yelled breaking the silence left. we both threw a fit of laughter and laid on our backs on my bed. "you're such a great musician dude, you should really go to an audition." josh stated after turning in his side to face tyler. "you're just saying that, i'm not that good." tyler pouted at the red haired boy. "no i mean it, you could grow flowers with the kind of voice you have" josh insisted, making tyler's cheeks turn into a shade of pink. "thanks bro, it means a lot. i don't sing much in front of people." "i'm glad to have the honour then" josh smiled at him. tyler returned the smile.

{YEAH ONE MORE THING: do i continue this in the next one shot? or should i make a new one for the next}