Chapter 27

■ Recap .

◥ Malik's P.O.V

" ARIELLE WATCH OUT ! " I Screamed But It Was Too Late .

I Cant Help But Think This Was My Fault .

Arielle Is In A Coma . She Has Been For 3 Days .

■ Flashback ■

" ARIELLE WATCH OUT ! " I Screamed But It Was Too Late .

I Ran Up To Her Side " Arielle Dont Die "

I Pulled Out My Phone And 911 Then The Others .

" Okay Well It's Not That Bad . Ms. Matthews Has No Bruises , But She Did Hit Her Head Pretty Hard When She Fell And The Truck Blew Her Hard . Can Anyone Tell Me Exactly What Happened ? " The Doctor , Dr. Craig Asked .

" Well , Arielle And I Were Talking In Her Car , Then She Got Upset With Me And Left . When She Got Out The Car , She Slammed The Door And Crossed The Street When The Truck Came And Hit Her . The Driver Drove Around Us And Left . I Got The License Plate Though " I Told Him

" Mind Telling Me What It Is ? " She Asked .  

" Its Uhh , 17IM6AG " I Recited .

" Describe The Truck ? "

" The Tractor Was White And The Back Was Red With A Big M On It " I Said Off The Top Of My Head .

" We'll Ask The Police Station About This . Your Name Sir ? "

" Malik Flowers "

" You Are To Her ? " Dr. Craig Asked .

" One Of Her Bestfriends And The Witness " I Replied .

" You Guys Are ? " She Asked Referring To Laylah , Brielle , And Omarie .

" Laylah Henderson . Another One Of Her Bestfriends " Laylah Replied .

" Brielle Matthews . Her Sister " Brielle Told The Doctor .

" Omarie Castle " Omarie Said " Her Boyfriend "

" Well Okay Babies . You Can Talk To Her , But Only One Person Is Allowed In Here Unless It's Guardians And Siblings At The Same Time " She Told Us " Have You Called Your Guardians ? "

" Yeah . Our Mom And Dad Should Be Here Soon " Brielle Said .

" Alright Well You Guys Can Talk To Her , But One By One . So Three Of You Will Have To Leave " She Told Us And Left .

" Okay , Im First " Brielle Said And We Left .  

◥ Brielle's P.O.V

" Big Sister I Need You . I Know We Dont Spend As Much Time Together As We Should , But I Promise I Will . Just Wake Up Please Arielle . Wake Up . I Look Up To You And I Need You . I Need You . Just Please Wake Up Arielle . Please " I Cried .

◥ Laylah's P.O.V

" Arielle Wake Up . I've Known You Forever And I Cant Live Without You . You're My Sister And I Love You . I Cant Live Without You Arielle . Wake Up . Please "

◥ Omarie's P.O.V

" I Don't Know How And Why This Happened . I Just Know That I Cant Live Without You And I Love You . I Want To Stay With You Forever . Have A Future.Together . I Want Our Twins . I Love You Arielle . Dont Leave Me . Just Wake Up . I Love You "

◥ Malik's P.O.V

" Im Sorry Arielle . This Is All My Fault . I Dont Know What Got Into Me . I Just Felt These Intense Feelings For You . I Just Hope You Wake Up And Forgive Me . Im Sorry "

*

*

*

◥ My P.O.V

The Man Who Hit Arielle Was Charged With A Hit And Run Claim And Fined . Arielle Still Hasnt Woken Up And It's Been A Week Since She Was Put In It .

◥ Laylah's P.O.V

We All Took Turns Sleeping In The Hospital With Arielle And Honestly Im Scared . In A Week They're Going To Pull The Plug , But Her Parents Will Pay For Longer . She Might Have Memory Loss , But It's Worth It .

Im In The Room Sitting Next To Her . I Cant Wait Till She Wakes Up . She Has To . I Stood Up To Stretch And Saw Her Eyes Open .

" Oh My Gosh ! Arielle You're Up ! " I Exclaimed .

She Looked At Me As If She Was Trying To Put Something Together " Laylah ? "

" Yes ! Arielle You Remember Me ! "

" Why Wouldnt I ? " She Asked " And Why Am I Here ? "

" Hold On Let Me Get The Doctor And Call The Others " I Said And Ran Out The Room  

Oh My Gosh She's Awake !

Soon We Were All Crowded Around Her .

" Hi Mom , Dad... Brielle ? " Arielle Said But It Was Kind Of Hard For Her .

She Saw Omarie And Malik And Pulled Brielle And I Closer .

" Who Are They ? " She Asked And Looked At Them .

" Omarie And Malik " Brielle Said .

" Yeah . Do You Not Remember Them ? " I Asked .

" No , But They're Cuute " She Said " Dibs On That One " She Continued And Pointed At One Of Them .

────────────────────────────

Who She Pointed At ?

A Lot Is Gonna Happen .

Maybe .

Multimedia Next Chapter . Im Mobile .

─ Love Noahh ♥