Chapter 3: Lets Hope Dad Doesn't Find Out.

We got back to the hotel room, and all the guys were spread out through the suite, but Michael and I we're in the living room with Ashton, killing time, watching tv, and eating our food.

"So you guys are from Australia?" I asked, taking a drink from my coke bottle. Michael played with my phone next to me. Ashton nodded. "Where are you from?" He asked. "Well-" I looked at Michael uncomfortably. "Im from New York, but I moved here when I was 7." I said. Ashton nodded. I tied my hair up in a bun. "Is it hot in here?" I asked, throwing my blazer on the table, and getting up leaving the room, to fix the AC.

I fiddled with the AC nob. "Ashton's understanding." Michael whispered loudly, walking towards me. "I can see that, I just dont like talking about it." I said. "I just feel like I can trust you." I added. He stood close to me. A little smile rose on his lips. "You just seem genuine." He said. "Not like a lot of girls I know." He said, putting my phone in my front pocket.

Dont fall for him Jess, and dont panic.

His cologne was strong, and smelled really good. I looked down, and moved my bangs out of my face. "Im going to go clean up." I said, walking past him.

Okay, I panicked.

Of course when I got into the other room, Ashton had left, so it was only Michael and I. I squatted and picked up all the trash, crumpling up the subway wrappers, and shoving them in the bag. "I think im gonna go." I said, standing up. "Im off shift in like 10 minutes. I think im going to go home and nap." I replied. He nodded. I picked my bag up from the ground. "I'll be here at 12 tomorrow to take you guys to the theater."

I walked out into the front room where Calum and Luke stood. "Bye." i said rushing to get out the door. I walked as fast as I could to the elevator.

"Why did i do that." I whispered putting my face in my hands with embarrassment.

"Wait! Jessie!" I heard Michael running down the hall. I pressed the button that keeps the door open.

"You forgot you jacket." He said stepped inside the elevator to hand it to me. "Thank you- I have my work ID and walet in this jacket, I would know what to do if-" He kissed me harshly, pushing me up against the elevator walls. I scrambled to get him off of me. "Im so sorry. Oh my god i just met you, im sorry." He said covering his mouth with his hands. I looked down my face turning red. "Nobody can know about that, okay?" I said slowly.

He nodded. "My dad will kill the both of us. Do you understand?" I said. "Im sorry, Jessie." He said again. "Its fine, it never happened." I said. He looked at me and his eyes grew darker, and a sneaky smile rose on his lips. "Why are you smiling." His cheeks turned rosy. "Well, if that didnt happen." He said. He turned around and closed the elevator door.

"Than niether did this." He tangled his fingers in my hair, kissing me passionatly. I went along with it.

NOT BECAUSE I LIKE HIM.

Because he's a really good kisser. I guess guys with huge lips should be good kissers, you know?

"Michael.." I said, taking my mouth off of his when the elevator door opened again. "I need to go." I said pushing past him, deciding to take the stairs.

~

When I got in the car I sat there. "Fuck!" I yelled hitting my head on the steering wheel.

I hate developing feelings for other people.

I drove to the venue to drop off the van, and I went inside to gather my things. "Your dad saw you hanging out with Michael." Lydia said walking into the locker room. I turned around, and looked at her. "What did you tell him?"

"I told him he was helping you with the lunch run, and he gave me a suspicious look." I groaned. "Im going home." I said, rolling my eyes, getting my stuff out of the locker. "Call me when you get home okay?" Lyd said. I walked away, pissed off, and preparing myself for World War 3 between my father and I.

~

I walked in the house quietly. "Jessie!" I heard my dad as I walked past him. I let out a distresed sigh. I walked into the kitchen, my dad and his girlfriend , Monica were sitting at the table eating dinner.

"Sit down, Monica made your favorite." He motioned to the spaghetti on the table

Before you ask, no. I dont like the idea of my dad filling my moms space with some rich, intellegent, asian girl who works with Apple.

I put on a fake smile and sat down, putting my bag on the floor next to me. "How was work? Are the opening act guys nice?" He asked, taking a bite of a piece of garlic bread. I nodded, taking the plate Monica made for me. "They're from Australia." My dad nodded. "So who's the white haired boy I saw you with?" He asked.

"He was just helping me, dad." I said. "Mhm. I dont want you hanging around him. He gives me a bad boy vibe." He said, taking a drink of his ice water. I held my arms out defensivly. "You don't even know him!"

"I dont want to, you know the rules."

"Dad, im 16. You can't keep trying to keep me away from guys. And maybe if your stupid little intern didn't send me on lunch runs randomly he wouldn't have had to help me." I said pushing the plate forward making the bread fall off my plate, grabbing my bag then running up the stairs.

I fell on my bed with a frustrated sigh. I pulled my phone out of my front pocket to see if Michael by any chance put his number in my phone.

'Mikey :)' was his contact name.

God he's so cute.

I held the phone to my ear hearing it ring. "Hello?" His thick Australian accent bled through the speaker. I stood up quickly. "Sorry for about earlier." I said quickly. He laughed. "Its fine."

"Do you by any chance want to hang out. Right now." I said. He hesitated. "Feeling reblious tonight are we?" He smirked. "I'll be there in 30 minutes." I hung up, and threw my phone on my bed. "What am I doing."

Jessie on the side.