Noahs Love Story

Hey, Im Noah Thirlwall, I have a sister named Jade Thirlwall, she is in a band named Little Mix, I havent talked to her in 6 years, I love with my dad in California, she lives in London with my mom. A few facts about me

Im 16

Im a singer/actress

I have grey eyes.

My hair is jet black, straight.

Im friends with a few celebs.

I won X Factor in 2010 UK

Im friends with Louis Tomlinson.

Ive modeled for Pacsun and Adidas Neon.

Ive starred on PLL and Teen Wolf.

Thats it!

Noah:

"Alright! Thats a wrap!"

We all cheer and Tyler wraps his arms around my waist, I smile up at him and he kisses me. "I wanna meet your dad."

"Are you serious?"

"Yeah!"

I smile and we walk outside. "I WANT STARBUCKS!!"

Tyler slaps his hand over my mouth and I lick his hand, he pulls away and shales his head. "Thats gross!"

"Suck it up buttercup."

He sticks his tongue out and I catch it between my teeth. I bite down hard and Tyler shrieks, I kiss him and let go of his tongue. He kisses me back and smiles. We walk to Starbucks and he gets me two iced caps amd himself a machiatto. "Lets go meet my dad."

I walk out and hand Tyler my drinks and we continue walking while I text Ashley.

From Noah: Hey girly

Ashley: Hey Noah!

Noah: What time is the shootib tomorrow?

Ashley: Haha you made it sound like we are going to shoot tomorrow...

Noah: You know what I mean!

Ashley: 8 am

I collide into somebody, knocking me to the ground. My phone flies out of my hand and crashes to the ground. I brace myself for the impact, I hear a crunch and feel pain in my elbow. I look up, I recognized the face of the boy who I collided with. He gets up and reaches out his hand, I take it and get up, not allowing anyone to touch my elbow. "Sorry, I honestly didnt mean to knock into you, I was on my cell and..."

I smile. "Its fine, but I think Ill go to the doctors to check out my elbow."

Tyler reaches down and grabs my phone and gives it to me. "I know you, Noah Thirlwall, you won X Factor UK and act in Teen Wolf and Pretty Little Liars!"

"Yeah, thats who I am."

"Well nice to meet you, see you!"

He walks away and Tyler grabs my hand. "Lets get you to the hospital."

We walk there and the doctor examines my arm. "Well, your elbow was shattered, so youll be in a cast for eoght weeks and then brace until it fully heals."

He makes the cast and gives me a sling. "Thank you."

We walk out and to my house, I walk in, my dad was sitting at the table, he looked at me amd ran up to me. "What happened to your elbow?"

"I collided into someone and fell to the ground, I shattered my elbow on the pavement."

"Who was it?"