Denying,Running,and Admitting

|-------------》《-------------|

Camila's POV

"But you told me I will get the money once I get married!" I overheard Lauren shouting from the kitchen. We already left the hotel yesterday and we're back to Jauregui's residence.

"What I told you was if you get married, the inheritance will go to you and not to my charities, but I didn't told you that you can take all the money instantly. Sure all is yours, but I won't let you spend the money that our family worked hard for to gambling."

I saw Lauren's mouth drop. "You.... knew that?"

"Yes. One of our employee's sister is working at the casino that you're playing and out of concern, they told me about you being always there and spending too much money. I'm so disappointed with that Lauren."

Lauren lowers her gaze, not able to respond to granny.

"And why is the rush Lauren? Are you gonna spend it to casino or some gambling needs again? Because if yes, I won't ever give you the money."

Lauren's head shot up. "No! Of course not granny. I just need it for me and my wife's life." Lame Lauren.

"For all I know your marriage is fake."

Lauren's eyes widen, mine too. I almost choke for air.

"No! Why would you think that granny?"

"Well, don't misinterpret me. I like Camila so much. I can feel that she's a nice girl but it's just that I never met her before and you married her when I said you need to be married first before getting your inheritance. Tell me Lauren, is your marriage fake?"

Lauren panic a little, but held her composure and I can feel my heart beat so fast. "No granny. The marriage is true. Me and Camila is true."

"Then prove it. Have a baby together. One of you donates the egg and the other carries. That's the only way I will believe you and let you get to spend the money."

Now Lauren's really panicking. Well, me too. But not as much as Lauren. Maybe it's because I don't need that much money.

"But it's too early for that granny!"

"I want grandchild soon Lauren." and granny started walking towards my direction. I acted as if I just got out of the room and walk towards the kitchen.

"Good morning granny." I approached her kissing her cheek.

"Good morning beautiful." she answered hugging me tight. "I want a mini Camila and Lauren soon okay?"

I blushed. The feeling is different from just hearing it from her telling that to Lauren to actually telling it to me. She pats my shoulder before heading to the front door. Must be going out again.

I walked towards the fridge to grab water and Lauren is seating on one of the stools, her elbows rested on the table and her hands massaging her temples.

"Let's have a baby Camila."

|-------------》《-------------|

Lauren's POV

"Let's have a baby Camila." Camila choke on her water as soon as the words came out of my mouth. I know this is too much but it won't hurt to try right?

"No!... I'm not yet....ready for that." she said between coughs.

I stood up and held her hands, "Please Camila."

She pulled her hands, "No Lauren. It's not that simple. I'm not ready for that. What we just agreed is to get married. Having a baby is a very big responsibility and we both know we're not ready for that. And I don't want to have a baby with you."

"I'm sorry. I'm just being desperate. But what do you mean you don't to have a baby with me? Can't you see how good looking I am?" I said pointing at myself. "Everyone wants a piece of me baby and I'm practically throwing my eggs to you but you're rejecting it? Wow. That must take all of you to reject me." I said jokingly making her laugh.

"You're sooooo cocky. And sorry, you're not my type. I don't want to have a vampire baby." she said still laughing.

"Vampire?"

"Yeah. You're so pale. You're like a vampire. An ugly vampire if I may add." she's still shaking from her laugh.

I acted hurt, "Ugly? Oh well. Let this ugly vampire bite you." and I started walking towards her and she started walking away.

"Stop Lauren." she said walking backwards and out of the kitchen.

I step forward, "You're neck looks delicious and this vampire is getting hungry for your blood. Let me suck your blood Mrs. Cabello Jauregui."

"Oh no. Stop Lauren. I'm just kidding."

"Oh well, sorry but I'm not." she started running the living room and I followed her throwing 'warnings'.

"I will suck your blood until you don't have anymore. Or better yet, I'll suck you little by little and make you my personal blood bank Camila." I said grinning.

"Lauren stop! I'm getting tired. I'm just kidding." she said laughing.

"Nah ah." and I finally caught her after running and turning around the couches. "Not so fast my wifey." and I hugged her tightly and started to suck her neck. No I'm not drinking her blood. I'm just marking her to let her know not to mess up with me.

|-------------》《-------------|

Camila's POV

"I'm home!" I shouted once I walked in our house.

"We're here!" my mom answered through the bathroom. You see, we're still in this small apartment.

I stop by to our kitchen to drop the grocery supplies that I bought then went straight to the bathroom.

"Mila!" Sofi got out of the bathroom who looks like she just finished taking a bath with her little robe on and with a matching towel wrapping her hair. She hugs me and run towards our bedroom probably to put clothes on.

"How'd the company's team building went?" mom asked me. Yeah. I didn't tell her that I got married and what I told her is that my company held a team building.

I need to tell her now, "Mom....I need to tell you something." I said not looking at her.

She stop brushing Sofi's cloth. "This seems so serious. It's not like you're getting married right?" she said chucking before continuing her previous action.

I didn't respond for almost a minute. Mom looked at me confuse. "Mila? You didn't get married right?"

Still no response.

"Oh you did it. Why did you hide it from me? From us?" mom started standing and washed her hands.

"Because I don't want to overwhelm you mom."

"And you think it made a difference now?" she's now facing me.

She walk towards the kitchen and grabbed a glass of water. "We're you afraid that I won't let you marry the one you love? Well Camila, I won't stop you and will support you with every decision you'll make. Except if it's fake because you know how sacred marriage is."

"Mom are you mad?" I asked dumbly.

"No. I'm just feeling deprive.You deprive me the chance to see you walk down the aisle. To see you in a wedding dress, and accompany you through your walk until to your groom. Speaking of it, who's the groom?"

My mama knew that I'm gay and she's supportive of it but I told her before that I'll only marry a guy. Turns out I married another gay. A very good looking one.

"Uhm. It's actually a bride mom."

My mom didn't show any shock or surprise. "I want to meet and talk to her."