Chapter 4

Amy's POV:
I entered the airport and got my security check done. There were still two hours for my flight to arrive. I sat on a chair. I only had my handbag now. I pulled out out my phone from it and then scrolled for awhile through Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. There wasn't anything interesting. I played a game on my phone for a few minutes. Again I was bored. I still had an hour left. I felt the need to go to the washroom so I got up and went there. I got my stuff done and started walking out. I was looking into my purse for the ticket and "Bammm" , with that I fell really hard on the floor." This is what happens when you don't pay attention on what you are doing. "My inner voices reminded me. Suddenly I heard a loud laugh, bringing me out of my thoughts. I turned around to see a guy around my age laughing really loud and looking at me. I looked around to see what he was looking at and then I realized I was still on the floor and he was laughing at me. I am so stupid. I mentally facepalmed myself. I found all my stuff from purse scattered so I quickly put them back in the bag before getting up. Thankfully no one else had seen this. I wonder what would have happened if I was wearing a dress. I mentally thanked Vivi for asking me to wear shorts instead of a dress. I shaked my head in disgust.

" Oh-h m-y godd! This was... epic-c." The guy said in between laughs. He had brown hair, blue eyes. I wouldn't say he wasn't handsome but he was such a jerk.

 I wouldn't say he wasn't handsome but he was such a jerk

"What the hell?? Don't you have any manners. Couldn't you help me?" I said glaring him.

"Nope" he said popping the 'p' sign.
"But you have to accept it was funny as hell" he said laughing again.

I rolled my eyes at his statement. My trip has just started and I already made a fool out of myself. Great! With that I walked away. I went to a shop and got some pastry for myself. I returned back to my earlier seat to find the guy who laughed at me sitting their. There was less than half an hour for my flight to arrive. So I decided not to get into any further arguments and make a bigger fool out of myself. I sat on a nearby chair and devoured my heavenly pastry. Well, food is always heavenly.

******

I entered the plane searching for my seat. Finally I found it, and saw someone already sitting next to my seat. I kept my purse on my seat and made myself comfortable. After that I turned around to look at the person sitting next to me.