Sophie and the Captain-ON HOLD

DISCLAIMER: I own know one other than Sophie and James

Authors note: I will try to do daily updates but I'm sorry if I don't.

Please enjoy my Fan Fiction

As Sophie slowly opened her eyes a wave of indescribable pain shot down her back. She gritted her teeth and tried to blink away the tears in her eyes. Her vision was blurry but she could still see a little way in front of her. The whole of Sophie's head was in agony, it was like a thousand wasps were attacking her all at once. Lifting her head slightly she saw a man. He had his back to her and was starring at a computer screen. His clothes were...odd. He wore a light blue shirt and by the looks of it red clip on braces, or where they brown? It was hard to tell. Sophie's vision blurred as she sank back into unconsciousness.

"Do you think she's alright, I mean she did take a nasty fall." As Sophie slowly awoke from her unconscious state she heard a voice. It sounded like a women's with a strong welsh accent. The women didn't sound like she was that close to Sophie but as her senses focused it sounded like she was stood barely two meters away. Then she heard another voice, a mans. "She'll be fine. I think she's coming round." Sophie could tell the man was stood rather close to her, closer than the welsh women was, without even having to open her eyes. Slowly Sophie opened her eyes but immediately shut them tightly again. There was a bright white light possibly placed in front of her. Behind her eyelids purple dots appeared and disappeared just as if someone was constantly flicking a light switch on and off.

"Oops. sorry didn't mean to blind you there." the man said in his beautiful American accent. Sophie fell in love with the sound of his voice. She began to picture in her mind what he looked like. Tall, dark, handsome, muscular but not like body builders.

Once the purple dots behind her eyelids had faded Sophie opened her eyes again. The man was stood in front of her, arms crossed against his chest, smiling. She sat up perhaps a little too fast and fell back down towards the table she was laying on. The man caught her in his arms just before her head hit the table. Sophie looked up at him and was immediately transfixed by his beauty. His eyes were a brilliant ocean blue, his skin was lightly tanned and his hair was a darkish brown colour. He was just like she had pictured only better. He was defiantly muscular, Sophie could feel his arm muscles flexing as he held her. His arms where gentle around her but nothing could compare to his brilliant, shinning white smile.

"Hello." Sophie said to the man in a shaky voice. She leaned sideways to look at the women standing against a metal desk. Then she looked back up at the man and said just a little louder than before "where am I?"

"Your inside the torchwood institute." He said as he losend his hold on her and sat her up on the table. Sophie looked confused at first but then she said "Oh...right. So who are you?" The man continued to smile as he spoke. "Captain Jack Harkness." He let that sink in for a while, then he said "and this is Gwen." nodding to the women stood against the desk. His voice was so beautiful

All of this talking, all of this information, all of Jacks beauty was overwhelming to Sophie. It didn't take long for the cold hands of unconsciousness to pull her back into a deep, dark sleep.

Everything was dark, almost pitch black. Sophie didn't know where she was but it felt wrong. Like she was out of her time. People were walking past her. 'Hang on a minuet' she thought. 'I know this, I'm at the bay.' Just then two people walked past her. It was her, an her brother James. 'But that's impossible' Sophie thought 'how can my brother and I have just walked past me. That's not possible, that's just insane. I mean unless I'm a ghost who's gone back in time. Wait a... Oh no, no no no. This can't be happening. I'm not a ghost because if I'm a ghost that means that I'm...I'm DEAD!!'