6:00 PM

Okay, I'm Doing This Chapter On My iPad Not Computer So The Letter Can't Be Bold Or Slanted So I'll Make Them Stand Out Another Way ~Des

-----------------------------------

F L A S H B A C K

Bri's POV

As I Walked Down The Stairs At A Steady Pace Trying Not To Wake My Grandparents I Heard A Car Park In Front Of The House Indicating He Was Here. My Date. Deshun. As I Left Out The Door I Saw Him In His Car Smiling When He Saw Me.

Deshun Was A Light Caramel Color. He Had Dark Brown Eyes,Plump Dark Pink Lips They Were That Way Because He Smoked Weed, He Had Dark Brown Dreads With Light Brown Tips. He Was Cute With A Pretty Smile.

"Wassup" I Said While Entering His Car.

"Shit Just Ready For This Date Ya Know" He Said Starting The Car And Pulling Out The Parking Space. I Nodded My Head. "Me Too"

We Were In The Car For About Fifteen Minutes Just Listening To One Of His Friend's Mixtape. It Was So Silent And The Stupid Mixtape Irked My Ears.

When We Came To A Stop I Saw A Couple Females Standing Outside. We Were At The Rib Shack.

Cheap Date. I Thought To Myself.

He Quickly Got Out The Car And So Did I.

When We Got In The Rib Shack We Sat Down It Was Loud And "Ghetto".

A Waitress Walked Up To Our Table Smacking On Gum. "I'm Quita I'm Ya Waitress For The Day Lets Start Y'all Off With Some Drinks What Would You Like" She Practically Spat While Putting Her Hip Out.

"We'll Both Take A Water Don't Be Stingy With The Ice Neitha'" Deshun Demanded.

"Okay What Would You Like To Eat"

Before I Could Answer Deshun Spoke For Me.

"Mini Rib Tips No Side Order For The Both Of Us" He Requested

"Ya Order Gon' Be Done In A Minute" She Said Before Walking Away.

Deshun Leaned Over And Starred At Her Butt.

"Hello" I Snarled.

"Oh My Bad But You Helping Me Pay Right ?" He Asked In All Seriousness

I Scrunched My Eye Brows In Complete Disbelief. So Much For A Perfect First Date.

END OF FLASHBACK

5:56 PM

As I Sprayed My Recent Purchase Of Victoria Secret Perfume All Over My Outfit I Could Feel Natalie Smiling. I Turned Around To See Just That.

"What" I Giggled.

"Im Just Happy About You And Chres" She Said

I Chuckled As I Put The Top On The Perfume Bottle And Sat It On My Dresser. "Whatever"

Moments Later I Heard A Knock On The Door. I Walked To The Door And Looked At My Wrist Watch It Read

6:00 PM

I Smiled And Opened The Door To Only See Chres Standing There With A Bouquet Of Flowers And A Huge Kool-Aid Smile On His Face. "6 O'clock On The Dot, These Are For You" He Said Handing Me The Flowers. I Smiled And Took The Flowers "Thanks"

It Was Awkward Silence For A While This Natalie Jolted From Her Bed "I'll Put These In Some Water" She Said Taking The Flowers "You Kids Have Fun"

I Nodded As I Walked Out The The Doorway

Me & Chres Walked To The Parking Lot Where His Car Was And We Talked About How Our Day Went When We Got To His Car He Opened The Door For Me And I Got In. We Pulled Out Of The Parking Lot And Sat In Silence For A While So I Decided To Turn On The Radio. And That When "Chris Brown-2012" Came On.