n i n e

seolhyun knew now. she knew how youngjae felt, and how mark felt. youngjae knew he wasn't in the position to tell seolhyun how his hyung feels, but he needs too. he knew she liked mark ever since they met.

sometimes, he would think that his hyung gets all the girls. but mark doesn't say so.

anyways, seolhyun, the confused innocent girl, walked around he carnival, alone, looking for mark.

"mark!" she called.
"markie!" she called out again.
"yien!" she shouted.
"tuna!" she shouted.

tuna was her nickname for him. she just thought it was cute since she liked eating tuna fish too.

"where are you?!" she cried out loud.

after a few calls, she finally found him. she saw him seating at one of the benches with his mascot head on.

"mark." she called.

mark looked at her. he wasn't suprised. he knew that youngjae would tell her. mark removed his mascot head and fixed his hair.

"mark.. i didn't know." she said and sat beside him.
"you never knew." mark said.

she knew mark is quiet and cold sometimes but this is a different coldness coming from him.

"why are you still here?" he asked coldly.
"aren't you suppose to be with your boyfriend?" he asked.

seolhyun got confused.

"mark.. youngja--" he cutted her off.
"i know. you like youngjae. your together." he said.
"go to him. i don't need you here to pity me." he said.

seolhyun froze. youngjae and her, they weren't together.

"go!" he shouted at her.
"stay away from me!" he shouted again.
"i don't need you!" he said.

he stood up angrily but seolhyun grabbed his arm. he turned around at and before he walked away, seolhyun went near him.

next thing he knew, seolhyun's lips was on his.

he pulled away from her and seolhyun blushed. both of them didn't know how to react.

"youngjae confessed to me. he told me how you felt too.." she said.
"he knew i liked you from the first place." she said.

mark looked at her. after all, he still liked her.

"seolhyun, i like you too." mark said.