Under.

They say, whatever happens in vegas... stays in vegas, Mostly because of the porn, sex, loose of money, unexpected events and extra baggage of douchery;

But for me it's like this,What ever happerns underwater stays under. It stays there, still and crook-ed at the same time.You can't breathe, you can't eat, and you can't live there, well you can't.

                                                       CHAPTER 1: The move.

 "beeeep beeeep beeeep" The moving truck formed as it took off to seattle; The first day of our move is now over, from the long depressing goodbye's to the farewell party my friends threw me at school to the last box of my clothes is finally over and  i leave tommorow, and mom and dad does the rest of the move, they say i should start fresh and get used to the era of seattle the largest city in the pacific northwest, and they keep on sending me to stores to buy jackets and sweaters and long-sleeved shirts, and boots and crap good thing they send me to prada; is it really cold there? well they say that california is sunny everyday, and seattle is, uhm, what? cold? Well, me and my mom would stay in seattle but dad would stay in Mercer Island in one of the apartments in Shorewood heights, actually me and my dad would, here's the thing mom and dad just got divorced last winter, so that's the reason why we're moving this summer vacation, they want to start fresh, to have a new era, from sunny-everyday-california to triple-jacket-teror-seattle, is seattle really bad? could i have a better life with divorced parents? could i move on? could i be... happy?; on the weekdays i'll stay with mom and on friday's after school or in the afternoon and on weekends i'll stay with dad. it's kinda cool that everytime i get to ride on a boat just to stay with dad or to have a 5-hour drive in the floating bridge, and it's also pretty hard, to think that i have to go backwards all the time, and to wake up like 3 in the morning in mercer island just to go to school, agh dammit, well it's a good thing it's summer vacation or else i'll go nuts, all i have to do in this 2-month vacation is to finish my enrollment in Gardog Highschool home of the bulldogs for the junior year. This summer i'm gonna stay with dad, in mercer island, we're gonna explore the different parks and lakes in seattle, I think he just wants me to get my mind out of their divorce, eh well, let's see where this will go.

"lexy! it's time for dinner, wash up and go straight down here." mom yelled near the staircase, it amuses me on how she could stay so humble and so prideful while her marriage is falling to pieces. And so i went to my bathroom and washed my hands, and then a rush of cold air went over me as it passes through i looked at my right and noticed the window open so i marched over there to shut it and went downstairs.

"Smells great, what's for dinner?" I said nagging my hair up into a ponytail.

"Pizzzzaaa" my dad said giving me a piece.

"Forgot dinner, i see" i told dad taking a huge bite.

"Let's watch the game" dad said walking towards the sala with two pizzas rolled together with extra ketchup in his hands.

"Well if your father hadn't been so busy on napping in the garrage he could have remebered to tell me it's time to cook for dinner." My mom said holding a paper plate and a plastic fork, seriously? paper plate and plastic fork, seriously? it's pizza for God's sake.

"i could hear you, and if you weren't busy flirting with that.. that truck-man you could had helped me with the move, i wouldn't need to take a nap." dad said not even looking at mom, just straight at the t.v.

"well if you wer--" mom said as i cut her off.

"can we just have a peaceful dinner? it's our last night together and i just want it to be special ok? and as i leave tommorow i just wanna ha--" i told them