Chapter 1

OY! It's meh again! I just decided to do this for some reason... idk why... I just would'nt do xNanami because... I just don't ship them...

'I seem to be lost...' Y/N wandered up the steps of a small mountain. To her surprise, she found a, what looked like, a shrine. The shrine wasn't small, but it wasn't gigantic either. 'I could rest here when it becomes dark.' She hasn't a reason to rest yet, the light of the orange sun shown brightly behind the trees and feathery clouds covered the sky like a simple brush painting. She had to find her way back home, which should'nt be very far from her location.

Though Y/N believed in gods, she did not think that they lived flesh and blood in their shrine. She soon "climbed" down the steps of the worshipping place and back into town. 

"Excuse me..." Y/N had walked up to a man who looked between his mid 30's - 40's. "Could you please tell me where (your neighborhood) is around here?" 

"Ah, of coarse. It's just four blocks away if you take a right down there." He points down the street. "But," He added. "If you take the alley that's by the building behind me, you can get there in less than ten minutes."

"Thank you sir!" She waved as she jogged her way to the dark, narrow alley way between the two buildings she had just been around. Not knowing of the rumors about the "other side," she wandered through the dark path. 

"H-Hello!?" The lost girl called behind herself. "Anybody out there!?" She squinted to try any see any figures of a person. "That's weird." Y/N mumbled. "I could've sworn the streets were buzzing with people..." She continued to walk as the man told her.

Slowly, the light that had leaked through the sky, slipped away. Y/N noticed the difference and started to feel worried, but kept moving forward. 

"You seem to be lost miss." A sinister voice sounded around her. All of a sudden, a mysterious figure appeared in front of Y/N. It seemed to be the older man she had met in town.

"Oh! It's you!" The energetic girl beamed. "I actually am a little lost... and this path seems to be confusing. Heh heh..." She laughed nervously at the situation that had been placed. "So, um," She started. "Could you tell me how to get out of here. I've gone a bit farther than I thought..." 

"Come with me dearie..." He invited, reaching out his eerie fingernails. 

"O-Okay..?" She cautiously reached out for the ghostly hand.

"Don't!" Another voice creeped through the shadows. Y/N ignored it, thinking it was only her paranoid conscience. 

"I said don't you stupid woman!" The words were more clear this time. Y/N jerked her hand away from the fingernails. In confusion, she backed away one step at a time.

"Come back, it's okay..." The man cried, sounding almost desperate. "I'll only show you the way-"

"Shut up old man!" The voice came again but it sounded closer than before. From the direction of the vocals came a blue-ish ball of fire. 

"Fox-Fire!!" The mysterious shadow called before the flame took charge at the un-natural man. 

Again, even closer, the shadow spoke, "Run woman." Obidiantly, the frightened girl ran away from the danger, deeper and deeper into the darkness. All that was heard were gashing sounds and Y/N's foot steps. 

'The light! Where is it!?' She wandered around restlessly searching for a source of the sun.

PUNCH THAT VOTE BUTTON NOOOOOWW!! *^* Thank you!

There we go. I wrote this whole thing at school, in the cafeteria... cuz I sit by myself... all alone... I get bored... so I write things...

Stay positive everyone! ^~^