Not now

(Grey's pov)

After what had happened yesterday, I didn't want to be anywhere near let alone talk to Natsu.
But Erza insisted I go on this mission with them.

My back and wrists were still sore. But it wasn't just the fact that hurt me so badly, it was his behavior. He was acting so strange, almost jelusse.

We where walk to the train staten, I was looking at my wrist, which was a blue/light purple now.

"Hey Grey." Natsu asked coming up behind me. I quickly move to cover my wrist. I didn't want him to feel bad, I know that he already does.
"Yeah." I say trying to smile.
"I'm sorry." He say looking down at me. I hated this, he was taller then me.

So we got on the train Erza, Wendy, Carla, and Lucy would be sharing a room well me, Happy, and Natsu wound be sharing one. Before we get on Wendy preformed her motion sickness spell on Natsu, this one was supposed to last the hole time.
Natsu sat down beside me well happy got a seat all to himself.

A few minuets into the ride and Happy was out. I look over to see that natsu moving closer to me. He then stud up, walked in front of me, turned to face me and said.
"I'm horny." I was so shocked I didn't know what to do.
"Why are you telling me this." I asked quietly.
"Because I'm horny for you." He said plainly.
"What?! Well if your asking to have sex with me the answer is no." I said looking him dead in the eyes.

Natsu then pushed me down and a temped to strip me. I pushed him away but he jumped at me, biting my ear.
"Ahh~" I moaned, but quickly covered my mouth.
"So that you weak point. Maybe I can get you to show me what you showed Lyon."
"No natsu do- Ahh~." He bite down. "No nat- Ahh~" He bit again. "Natsu sto- Ahh~" again.
"Natsu stop pleas- AHH~" again. "No." He bite again but this time I bite my lip.

He stopped I look at him, he was frozen in shock, and his face was all red.
"Your a-a-a n-neko." He studdred. 'Oh no.' I thought.

Heat rised to my face as it went beat red and I covered up my black ears and hide my tail behind my back. He moved hands but I didn't look at him. All my life I had been bullied and picked on because of my ears and tail, so I tuck the first chance I got to cover them up.

"There beautiful." He said. These words shocked me.
"Really?" I asked looking up at him. Only one other person has said that about them. Lyon.
"Why do you sound so shocked." He asked.
"Because 99.9 people who have seen my ears told me that they were ugly and said that I was a freak." I said covering them up and looking away again.
"Stop that. They aren't, you aren't." He said putting his figure under my chin and lifting it so that I could look him in the eyes.

The train stop and more people start to bored the train. Then there was nock on the door, so I hide my ears and tail.

Then Lyon walked in and sat down across from us. He then picked up happy and put happy where I was sitting and then put me where happy was.