Evacuation Day

"Wake Up, Wake Up" my mum shouted through the door.

I pretended not to hear her, i didn't work.She came in and ripped off my duvet leaving me freezing cold.

Hi, my name is Timmy, but my friends call me Tim. I guess we're friends, so you can call me Tim. I live in a quaint town in the east of London, called Basildon. I live in a huge house with my Mum, my Sister Shelly, and my dog Harvey. I have brown hair, i think it's called a faux hawk. I have hazel eyes, unlike my mum and sister, it's only the guys that have hazel eyes, the girls have freaky light blue eyes. I would consider my self quite handsome, i mean i have a girlfriend. Ok, i have a friend who is girl,but actually i don't know our relationship status, because we've kissed, but then she just totally ignored me for a whole week!  Anyway, my Mum and my sister are like twins, they both have blonde wavy hair, and blue eyes. They are both quite tall, my sister is only about 5-10cm shorter than me and she is four years younger than me! It's really annoying, she is eight years old, and my mum is 45. I have an older brother called Seth but he is out fighting in the war, every week, in church we pray for him. He is 17, and we are almost twins, except now his hair is super short. My Dad died in the French-Spanish war after he had carried a wounded man to hospital, he was shot five times in the leg, but carried on so the man could live. The man did in fact live, but he is staying in a mental hospital because he has terrible memories, because my Dad found him in no-mans land. My Dad was going to go get two more people after he got that man to safety. But he could only save one life, he will always be remembered as a hero.

"Timmy, that isn't working, i know your awake. Your sisters already in the car, unless you can get ready in less than two minutes, we're leaving." my mum threteand badly, beacuse that's what i wanted.

"Good, leave i'll stay her and wait for you to get back" I replied, sarcastically.

Well that was a bad idea, my mum pulled me out of bed, shoved some cereal down my throat, threw some clothes at me, and when i didn't get changed fast enough, she lifted me onto the bed and got me dressed like i was a little kid, she grabbed my suitcase, which i packed the night before, ten minutes before i had to go to bed, and shooed me downstairs. She slightly pushed me into the car, put on my seat belt, and jumped into the car herself, and in a second we were off to my old school. That was where we were going to be grouped and sent to different places, luckily me and Shelly are going to the same place, if we weren't i would actually die.

***At The School***

"Thank God we're here, now quickly run to the school and i'll meet you in there i just need to grab your suitcases." My mum said as we got out the car, we thanked her and we're off. Shelly may be a goody two shoes, but her and heavy objects are arch-enemies.

We rushed into the school hall, Shelly practically dragging me. Once we got there she pulled me down, i was tempted to punch her, but then i saw my old teacher, Miss Jensen, me and her are real arch-enemies, i hate her, she hates me. She then started a long speech.

'blah, blah, blah, a change in groups, bla-'  wait a sec, what did she just say? A change in groups, she doesn't mean everyone.... right? Now i was scared, and so was Shelly, i could tell, she was squeezing my hand so hard, i felt it go numb.

Well, it seems we were worrying about nothing because we were, luckily, put in the same group. We also have another boy in our group, his name is Alex, he is 10 years old, but luckily he isn't as tall as me, thank god. We were going with a family called the Johnson's, they have a HUGE house! In the family there is a mum called Eileen, a dad called John, they also have two children the same age as me and Shelly, but they were both girls! Well i guess that's kind of fair. they live only about two blocks from the high tech school, which is great so we don't have to get up early, because school starts at ten o'clock! I'm going to love my new home! But i really want the war to be over soon because it's been ages science i've seen Seth, i miss him so much!

"We are now going to be walking, in an orderly fashion, to the train station. Follow me children." declared Miss Jensen as we were collecting our things off of our Mother. Our Mum gave us our pack lunches, i opened mine to see around about a million chocolate bars! Ok, so maybe i was adzaderating, but there was alot there,

15 full size chocolate bars

10 packets of milk chocolate starts

5 Coka Colas

10 chicken sandwiches

and 18 lollypops.

Shelly had around about the same, and in my travel bag there was:

£35 ( 3 £10 notes, and 5 pound coins.)

5 books

my phone, LG cookie!

Ipad

2 notepads

1 packet of pencils

1 paket of felt tips,

and my laptop - Dell Insperon!

Shelly had her laptop, but instead of an Ipad, she has her Iphone 4! Luckly! :)

Once we got to the train station we had to get on the train straight away, so almost everyone started crying, and holding on to the posts. I manned it up and got on the train, dumped my stuff on, but then ran straight back out and hugged my Mum as tight as possible, i didn't want to go and neither did Shelly, she was hugging Mum tighter! If that was possible!

We heard the wistle, we knew we had to get onto the train. My bags were already on the train so i helped Shelly with hers. Hey, we're going to be with each other for god knows how long, so i'm starting the big brother role now. Once we had sorted all of our bags out

Travel case by our feet,

Clothes bag above our heads,

and lunch boxes on our laps ( already being eaten out of, by the way),

we put on our seatbelts, put back the seats abit, scince there was no-one behind us, got our pillows out of our travel bags, put them behind our heads, got out our phones, ipads and all things electrical, and tried to enjoy the ride. Which was pretty hard concidering i wouldn't see Mum for well.... thats just the thing, we may never see her again. Ok, now i was worried, but i just lied down, ate my chocolate and watched Toy Story 8. :)

***Crossing The Border, underground!***

"Ok children, in a minute we will be crossing the border between England and France, the conductor has said it may be abit rough, so make sure your bags are secure and put your seatbelts back on, if you need to, you can go and get a sick bag from Mrs Katcherdorian, about half the nerds whent and got one, including the dude that we are staying with, oh great.

Well Shelly really embaresed me when we were crossing the border, scince i'm pretty cool, she is aswell, but now she has dragged me down to the bottem of the social ladder. Ok so we were crossing the border, when she went sick all over me! Well i got her back, i grabbed her favorite jumper, that i had stolen about 1 week earlier, out of my bag, and used it to wipe my self clean! That really set her off, she started screaming at me! She was punching me, well when i say punching it was more lightly tapping compared to the fights i get into at school. I couldn't hit her back, or i'd be scard for life as a girl-beater! So i just let it slide..... i'd get her back when we where at our 'home'. But then all the guys started luaghing at me, so i just threw the puke infested jumper at them. That shut them up! :)

***The New School Hall***

" Ahhhh thank god, i've never been so happy to be on the ground" said Shelly while kissing the ground! I'd never do that,...... ok, so i may've kissed it when no-one was looking.