Chapter 30

***Alert: There is a steamy scene up ahead. I'm sure it won't be that steamy though. I'm not good at the sexy time stuff. ( did I just say sexy time? )***

I was going to go crazy. One more second in this house and I would implode, if that was possible. I was going mad with boredom and the cranes weren't helping. I'd made so many. Just a few more and I'd reach a thousand.

I wanted to just make the ones I needed. I'd wish for a way out. A way to escape my life here. I'd wish for Eliam to be here beside me. I was drunk on the dream of better things, but dreaming never solved anything.

On my last day before I started West Grove I planned on convincing my mother to let me go see Eliam, Roman and Greg. I put up a convincing argument.

"Mom, you owe me this. Everything you've done to me and all I'm asking is for you to let me leave for a few hours." She stared, her expression unchanging, at the tv before her. "Are you even listening to me?"

"You already know the answer, Samuel." Was all she said. I pushed down my anger and stalked back up to my bedroom.

I shut my door with some force and pulled out my phone, calling Eliam.

""Hello?" His voice was honey, sweet and smooth. I could've drowned in his voice.

"Hi. You've got to come rescue me. I'm going to go mad staring at my bedroom door all day." I confessed, my tone desperate and pleading. I was only half embarrassed. It was all true.

"You're in luck. I went to visit my parents today. I guess the school principals were feeling gracious." He laughed, causing a smile to grow on my face. "I'll be there soon."

"Okay. Bye." I hung up. I would have to be stealth. Not make too much noise or draw her attention to my room. I grabbed my maroon sweater from my bed and ran my hand quickly through my hair. I knew I looked like crap, but there really wasn't any part of me that cared.

"Samuel!" My mother called to me. She sounded like she was at the bottom of the stairs, her voice loud enough for my ears to hurt at their shrillness. "I'm going out for a bit. Stay here. I'll be gone for a few hours."

"Bye." I shouted back half-heartedly. She was now just one less thing to worry about. I pulled on my converse just as the door slammed shut downstairs. Smiling to myself, I stood up and grabbed my phone and denim jacket, pulling on and stepping out of my room.

***

I was sitting in the recliner, its leathery back itching my neck, when Eliam pulled up. I heard the screech of his tires coming to a stop at the edge of the street. I looked out the white paned window and watched him get out of his car. His curls were wild and shining an almost golden color in the sun. He looked better than I did. His beige sweater hung low on his collar and the skin there was covered in bursts of freckles.

I stood up and practically flung the door open, grinning as he ran to hug me. His back muscles flexed against my hands and I buried my face in his neck, feeling the sudden urge to cry and show him just how much I loved him. I willed back my tears and he set me down, his arms still around my waist.

"Damn, Sam, you look hot. I'm loving this whole look." He kissed up my neck as I blushed fiercely underneath him.

"I look like I just woke up." I laughed as his lips detached from my neck. He cupped my face in his hands and studied me with unguarded affection. I knew I was most likely looking at him the same.

"I missed you." He smiled warmly. I laughed and rolled my eyes.

"You just saw me the other day." It was his turn to roll his eyes.

"Yeah, but I haven't been able to do this." He kissed my cheek and I felt the smirk playing on his lips start forming. "And this." He kissed my nose tenderly. "And this." He caught my lips with his. He tasted like bubblegum and I sighed against him.

"My bedroom." I said after he let me go. Our foreheads were pressed together and he stared down at my lips, nodding.

I grabbed his hand and led him up the stairs. I let my thumb glide over the tops of his fingers in a constant rhythm. Back and forth, back and forth.

I opened my door and our hands fell apart. Our fingers brushed together on their descent and I sighed, sweeping my arm across the air.

"And this is my room." I looked at him and smirked, waltzing over to him with all the confidence I had in me.

I took his hands in mine and turned my head up to meet his lips. You know how people always say kissing someone feels like fireworks going off. It's not true, at least not for me and him. When we kissed it was a rush of warmth, filling every inch of me, consuming me entirely.

I was completely unaware of how scary it was to fall in love with someone.

To fall.

And fall.

And fall...

We'd ended up on the bed. My hands were falling off his shoulders and curving patterns onto his shirt. His lips were kissing me, hard and needy. I knew our lips must've been swollen, knew how disheveled we must've looked. I smiled at the thought and kissed him back, letting my mouth fall open in a gasp as his hands snaked under the back of my shirt.

He tugged it up and paused, staring at me like he'd never looked at me before. His honey eyes captivated me. His hands cupped my face, so light I almost thought I was dreaming him up. Like with a gust of wind he'd be gone.

I turned my head into his palm and closed my eyes, breathing him in.

"I want you." His voice was surprisingly rough. My eyes opened with a start and I didn't let him go on.

Our lips met and the familiar warmth filled me. I pulled off his shirt and kissed his collarbone. His sighs filled my ears like the melody of an orchestra. And I was lost, not for the first time, in him and his skin and his voice and his everything.

His hands groped for my waist band and I let him undo my belt and take my pants off. I did this same to him and it felt like an entire wall had just been removed from between us. I laid back, slowly on the bed and he crawled on top of me and straddled my waist.

He rubbed his hands up my body from the band of my boxers up to my collarbone. I made a noise in the back of my throat and felt my cheeks heating up.

His lips, cool and wet, kissed around my waist and I couldn't help myself. I moaned and sighed. Eliam seemed to be motivated by the noises I was making and he kissed me, sucking and biting at the skin on my stomach and chest.

"I love you." I moaned in his ear as his kissed traveled to my throat.

"Let me kiss you, Sam-Oh." He muttered.

I laughed and kissed his cheek. "Oh I am."

"Good." He was closer now, every part of him was on me and I was drowning in a sea of bliss.

I would be alright with him by my side.

A/N: Wow! I think it got a little more steamy. I still kind of failed but this story isn't about sex it's about love.

I attached the Youth music video to this because it's amazing and Troye Sivan slays my life. He's such a Queen and I know most of you guys love him too. Youth almost perfectly describes Sam and Eliam's relationship too.