Jealousy Begins

I look up at the tall figure that calls itself Mettaton. Honestly, I can't really describe him except for the fact that he had really good looking hair. He looked around the went to sit on the couch.

"I'm surprise Sansy~" The robot said in its-well-robotic voice, "I can't believe you didn't invite little ole me." He then made a dramatic pose.

"honestly, i didn't invite you." Sans then pointed his thumb at me, since I was behind him. "Y/n made the guest list."

I gave Sans a look as if to say 'don't drag me into this!' Sans just mouthed, 'he's your problem now.' and I see what he meant.

The robot got up and walked over to me. "Well, why didn't you invite me, beautiful?" I blushed and the robot as he put a hand on my shoulder.

"Honestly, I have no clue who you are." I replied.

"SERIOUSLY Y/N?!" Undyne yelled from the other side of the room where she stood, talking to Papyrus. "DID YOU NOT HEAR HIM INTRODUCE HIMSELF?!" I just shook my head 'no' and Undyne facepalmed herself. I turned to the robot.

"Well, alow me to introduce myself, again. I'm Mettaton, the most fabulous robot in the Underground!~ Built by the brilliant Dr Alphys!" Mettaton gestured to Alphys who was sitting on the couch. She looked nervous, since I don't think she knows what we're talking about.

I looked from Mettaton to Alphys. "You built him?" I asked her. She only nodded. "That's amazing!" Alphys smiled strongly and proudly at her work.

We all settled down since everyone was there. I was still sad that Toriel couldn't come, but she said she would come back, and she proved that already. Maybe it would be another suprise!

Then, Papyrus decided to pull out the thing that I saw him put behind the TV, and Sans noticed too, since I was sitting next to him on the couch. It was a....

"pap," Sans started, with a small blush, "i thought you threw that thing out."

"I KNOW." Papyrus replied, patting the top of the karaoke machine, "I THOUGHT I DID TOO, BUT I JUST FOUND IT IN MY ROOM. I THOUGHT WE COULD USE IT."

"Does it even work?" I asked. "Not to be rude or anything, but it looks old and uncared for."

At my comment, everyone took a double take. The machine's paint was chipped in many places, the microphones originally had stickers on them-I think-but now they looked like they were peeled off, and there looked to be a CD slot, but there was a lot of grey duck tape over it.

Papyrus tapped it again. "LET'S GIVE IT A SHOT!"

"Wait!" I said as everyone was about to get up. I got up and asked Papyrus if he had a hat, and he said there was one in his room. I went upstairs to his room and it looked like it belonged to a small child, but I didn't judge. There was a hat laying on his bed that said 'cool guy' and I grabbed that. I also grabbed a piece of paper from Papyrus's computer desk and ripped it into 6 pieces, and wrote everyone's name on each piece. I placed them all in the hat and ran back downstairs and stood in front of the TV with the hat in my hands.

"Ok," I started, "I've put everyone's name in this hat. Someone will draw two names and those two people get to sing the song of their choice together. How's that?" Everyone nods in agreement. "Great, now who wants to draw names?"

"I THINK YOU SHOULD, Y/N!" Papyrus suggested and everyone murmurs in agreement. I nodded.

"Alright." I reached my hand in the hat and grab two slips of paper. I make it to where I can only see the top one.

"The first singer is Mettaton!" Mettaton jumped up and went over near the couch, so he could see the lyrics that would be on the screen. I threw Mettaton's name back into the hat and looked at the other paper.