4.

It was a normal day during spring. Tara and I were heading towards our homeroom when Ben came running on the other end of the hallway.

"Hey! Slow down, tiger." Tara said.

Shooting a glare at her, Ben stopped few feet away from me. Catching his breath he said, " Come - to - the - foot - ball Come to the football ground after school, Lilly."

He looked very nervous that time. Something fishy. Before I could ask why he had ran back.

"What's that about?" Tara asked eyeing to the corner Ben had turned.

I shrugged and continued to walk. Tara caught up with me and with a secret smile said, "I saw Declan hiding behind the corner where Ben ran to."

I tried my best to bite off the smile. "So?"

"So? Guess, who is getting asked for prom?"

We had reached our room. Before pushing the door open I said, "No one is getting asked for Prom. And his name is Delcan not Declan."

Tara simply giggled.

Tara and I didn't see both Ben and Delcan anywhere afterwards. That day I didn't share any classes with either of them. They were even missing from the cafeteria. Even Tara had not seen them.

"We will find them in the ground." Tara said dragging me to the ground as soon as the bell for the day had rung.

Before I could reach the bleachers, I saw a good hold of people crowded there. Oh uh!

Tara was ahead of me and so she saw what was going on the ground before I could see and that sent her screaming.

"LILLY!! MY GOODNESS SWEETENED TOOTH OF HARRY STYLES!"

"What?" I meekly asked back, scared to take one more step.

But I was dragged by her and soon enough I saw what was the whole deal.

Delcan was the captain of the foot ball team and he had his team mates hold a huge banner with the most shocking words ever.

No, not the 'PROM?' question but the 'WILL YOU BE MY GIRLFRIEND?' question.

Delcan came jogging with a bouquet of sunflowers, my favorite and stood before me.

Was I frozen or what? I could not move a pinky toe. I just stared at his green eyes in disbelief.

"Lilly Saunders, be my girlfriend?" He asked with the very same voice that always sent my stomach do somersault.

And what did I do?

Nothing other than kiss the death out of him.