26 - snappin' ankles

cam's pov

I woke up the next day with sun squinting through Damian's curtains. I could hear To Live & Die in L.A. by 2Pac playing downstairs, booming in through the walls. Carefully, I wiggled out from under Clayton's protective hold and walked myself down to the main floor.

To my surprise, most of the dudes were sleeping — except for Gary, who was aggressively jamming out to the song.

"Broooo! Heard you totally got laid last night!" Gary yelled lazily, forgetting the boys were asleep.

I rolled my eyes. "From who?"

"Nah, dude — I can just tell. You have that limp when you walk."

I frowned at him. "I didn't get laid last night."

Gary frowned as well. "Then what's up with the limp?"

"I don't know, maybe I — Gary! I don't have a limp," I argued, walking into the kitchen and swinging open the fridge.

"So you really didn't get laid last night?" Gary called through the doorway. "Because if not, you should really get that limp checked out."

Exasperated, I pressed my forehead against the fridge. "No, I didn't get — I don't have a limp!"

"He didn't get laid last night," a handsome new voice answered,"and if he did, you would know. I would make sure he couldn't even walk, let alone limp."

I turned my head to see Clayton standing in the opposite doorway by the dining room, staring passed me at Gary, whom was visible through the door to my right that led to the living room. Clayton was shirtless and wore a pair of dark gray Nike sweatpants that made me want to moan already. He leaned against the doorframe, a glint in his eye and a smirk on his face.

Gary's eyes widened from the other side of me. He was staring at Clayton, an uncomfortable look on his face. "You know, I'll leave you two dudes alone. Seems like a couple moment."

Clayton slowly moved closer to me as I gulped and shuffled backwards, my back pressing against the counter. He leaned forward even more, if that was possible, and let his right hand cup the side of my face as his left hand traced my jaw. His lips began to follow the path he had cultivated, moving excruciatingly slowly on the edge of my jawline.

"Gary and everyone besides Damian at this party should have a motto, y-you know?" I stammered, trying not to lose myself in the heat of the moment. "'S-Straight and white: send us nudes! We don't bite'. Except, you k-know, when they do."

Clayton chuckled and pressed his lips to mine in an attempt to shut me up. He let his teeth graze down on my lip, causing my hips to buckle into him. Clayton caught me, looking anxious and quite lustful.

Assuming my eyes mirrored his, I let him carry me backstairs to finish what wasn't.

-

zach's pov

I was never fond of wanting things I couldn't have. Now, it seems that everything I yearn for is precisely what is off-limits.

I wished we wouldn't have to leave Damian's house. I hoped and prayed, but I knew soon we would be back home, and after that Kiley and Clayton would be gone. Cameron's heart would be broken, and mine as well.

Sometimes, I truly regretted sending that first message to Kiley. Selfish, I know — but hear me out. If I hadn't sent that message, I wouldn't be in so, so much pain. When people say things like,'It hurts, mentally,' they're incorrect. It doesn't just hurt in your mind, but every second your heart pulsates in your chest, it seems like a tiny piece of it cracks off as well.