Chapter 10 [EDITED 15/4/13]

I woke up to a bright shining sun in my face. I really need to get some curtains... I think I would have to get them custom made considering I have like two walls that are just two panes of glass.

I slowly opened my eyes and my instinct told me to look to my right, so, naturally I did. Matthew was sat there, just watching me. His brown eyes were unmoving, his pupils dialated as if he were a crack addict. Kind of creepy.

"Who and what are you staring at?" I asked, annoyance was clear in my voice.

"You," He answered, a smile playing at his lips.

"Well stopp, it's annoying and rude," I sat up and glared at the immense amount of light in my room. My room is black and red, there shouldn't be this much light!

"How do you feel?"

"Tacos," I replied, hopping off my bed and walking to my closet.

"What?" He asked, confusion laced with amusement.

"I said: tacos," I repeated myself and began to look for my We Came As Romans band shirt.

"That doesn't even make any sense," He frowned.

"Oh, it makes absolute perfect sense, you're just stupid," I retorted and did my little happy dance when I found my shirt.

"We have to goo downstairs..." He mumbled, still frowning.

"Stop frowning, you're going to get even more frown lines than you already have," I rolled my eyes and pulled my dirty shirt up and over my head, causing Matthew to quickly turn around due to the fact that I was just standing there in a bra and trousers.

I chuckled and pulled the We Came As Romans shirt over my head. While he was turned around I quickly changed my trousers, not that there was much of a difference between the ones I had taken off and the ones I had just put on.

"You can turn around now," I informed and took my hair out of my shirt.

"Carlisle is waiting," Matthew said impatiently.

"Whoa bro, don't get your knickers in a twist," I chuckled.

"I don't wear knickers; I'm a guy," He rolled his eyes.

"That makes two of us... not the guy part... but I don't where knickers either, I wear boxers... because I like to think of myself as manly," I puffed out my chest and Matthew failed at holding his laugh. "Stop laughing at me." He stopped and just stood there, staring at me blankly. "Who's Anna?"

Matthew quickly looked away from me and from the side of his face, I could see the pain in one of his brown eyes. He shook his head and shot forward, grabbing me by my waist and throwing me over his shoulder.

"Put me down! I will end you!" I growled. I dug my nails into his side, but he didn't seem very fazed by it.

"There, I put you down," He dropped me on the couch and I shot a harsh glare at him.

"Jenni!" Alice sqeals, "You're awake!" She ran over to me with a large smile and embraced me in a tight, suffocating hug.

"Yes, yes. I'm awake," I patted her back awkwardly and she quickly let me go, but held me by my shoulders, arms' length apart.

"Bella's coming over for the first time!" Alice clapped and stompped her feet happily. I laughed and nodded.

"Carlisle, are you cooking Italian?" I asked, finally being able to smell the feticcini in the air.

"Yeah... how does it smell?" He asked  bit nervous.

"Edible," I gave him a thumbs up and I quickly turned around before Emmet could place his hands on my shoulder, obviously trying to scare me. I laughed.