Chapter 7: Done, for Good

*****Harry's P.O.V*****

After five long minutes Juliette came at ease with herself and began to answer my question I had asked. She looked just as cute sad as she did happy. All I wanted to do was comfort her and kiss those lips, taking us to a world of forever happiness, but I knew I couldn't do that. It's only been one date Harry and you already want to get all over her? Leave some boundaries! I mentally scolded myself.

Another tear trickled down her face as she let out one last hiccup and began to tell her story. "It started last year," she began pausing to take a deep breath, "he, Laurent Duboix, is a family friend. Our family goes very far back and our fathers spent some time working together."

"And you guys felt some connection?" I asked trying to help her out. I didn't even know what he had done to her but I knew he was trouble and I didn't want to see him ruining mine or Juliette's life ever again.

"Yes, about a year ago we realized we liked each others presence and you know.... We decided we should go out, on a date." Juliette spoke slowly but calmly, "one date went to two, two to three, three to four, until we were basically inseparable. I guess people called us 'the it couple' the one everyone fondled about... Listen Harry I don't think I should or can continue." She finished off, a tear slipping it's way down.

"Please, it will do you some good to finally tell someone," I said reassuringly. She nodded her head and continued on with her story.

"Well we decided to take a weekend trip to St. Tropez and-" she began but I cut her off.

"You aren't a virgin?!" I spat out realizing what I had done when I saw her look of shock.

"No!" she lied, I might have assumed she lost her v-card, but I mean a weekend trip after a year of dating says a lot, "It was just one night and I immensely regret it now...oh please Harry don't tell my father! He'll kill me if he finds out!" She mumbled weakly giving in.

"It's okay I'm not either," I said as she let out a discreet giggle.

"So going back to the story," she mumbled again, "the weekend trip was going on wonderfully but suddenly on the ride back we got in a huge fight, one of our few. I don't even know why I said it but I said he was cheating on me, honestly I had no idea what so ever, but he suddenly asked how I knew. That's when I decided our relationship was done, for good. And all he wants is revenge, for something I never did."

"I'm sorry," I mumbled weakly not knowing what else to say.

"No listen it was my fault and now we should just do something fun right?" She said trying to put a smile on her face.

"What do you mean by fun?" I asked winking, I was letting my sexual side take over but I honestly didn't care.

"I don't know..." She began as she bit her bottom lip hard, that just made me want her more.

"I think that's a yes," I said without thinking as I brushed my lips against hers, but she pulled back.

"Um Harry there's one more thing..." She said slightly concerned.

"Leave it for later," I said wanting to just kiss her.

"Okay," she mumbled in the kiss. I couldn't help but pull her closer as my hand slithered down her back right to her butt. I liked this, I liked it a lot. I honestly liked it so much that I would do anything, even on the first date, but I knew that bastard could still be lingering around. What was his name again Laurent Du- something? Quickly I pulled back, "f*ck."

"What?" Juliette asked looking concerned.

"Nothing," I said leaning in to kiss her but instead catching her cheek. Did she not like it?