Question #1 and #2

Q~ Why do you have such hatred for humans?

A~ The Queen of Japan gave a devilish smirk, slightly interested once they mentioned 'Human'.

A light but faint blush appeared on her rosy cheeks. "Humans are nothing more than livestock. Weak and vulnerable they are. They will simply fool and trick others of their kind in order to support themselves. Greedy is how I would sum it up." The third progenitor stated her reason, flipping her pink pigtails to the back.

Q~ What do you think of Ferid and/or Crowley?

A~ The vampire Queen's excitement soon died down. Slouching against her throne as she rested her elbow on to the forearms of her luxurious throne. Fit for her use only. Her eyes darted away from directly looking at her audience. Crossing her legs, an annoyed expression was shown on her face. "Damn greedy humans..." The words silently parted her lips and whispered it to herself.

"Ferid is a sarcastic idiot who only cares of taking full power for himself. Wanting only absolutely domination over my title as Queen." She scoffs, her eyes staring back at the people in front of her. "As for Crowley, I can care less about. He's just another dog of Ferid's. " She concluded with a sigh.