chapter 2

When he pushed open the door dragging me along I got the occasional stares and whispers. It was the middle of the year so of course I would get this. When we reached the office I got my schedule and locker when Stiles pointed me in the right direction we separated. 

         After having to introduce myself and sit through many classes was lunch, I didn't have any new friends really except for Stiles but I don't really think were 'friends' yet. After searching for an empty table or a place to sit I decided the library would be my best option. As I walked in the library I sat down at an empty table and started to read my book.

        I had been reading for about the entire lunch when somebody came and sat in the chair next to me, I looked up from my book. " Hey, Ali right?" It was one of Stiles friends that helped me move the boxes " Yes, your Isaac right?" " yes mam, so what are you doing in here all by yourself?" " uhh um I didn't know where to sit so I came in here." I said shyly " oh well is it alright if I join you?" " well you kind of already did." I giggled. we talked until the end of lunch and, boom, insta- best friends.

        After school I went to my locker and I felt a tap on my shoulder which made me jump, " Isaac you scared the crap out of me." " sorry but are you coming to watch lacrosse practice?" " lacrosse?" " yah that's the sport around here, Stiles and Scott are on the team too." " oh well Stiles is sort of my ride home so yah I'll stay." I shrugged " hey you know Stiles likes you right?" oh great here comes the drama. " no he couldn't we have only known each other for a few days." I could feel myself blush and smile. " Its true." he screamed running down the hall. My heart fluttered and I couldn't stop smiling, but no I cannot worry about boys, this is my first day at school for god sake.

         I watched the team practice Isaac and Scott were really, really good. Stiles was pretty good to but just average, they were all on first line, ( Yes Stiles is on first line senior year) The only person that wasn't on first line was some kid names 'greenburg' this poor kid  had to run laps the whole time.

       ~ After practice ~

           " Hey Stiles, you did good. " " uhh ehh." he babbled for a while until he tripped on his equipment but quickly recovered with a fake deep voice " thanks Ali." I giggled at him " hey do you mind giving me a ride home?" I batted my eyelashes trying to be cute  " sure let me go change in the locker room I'll meet you by the jeep." he then winked at me and ran to the locker room, I walked over to the jeep.  Then some guy with green eyes and dark hair appeared out of no where " If you want to stay alive I would recommend not hanging around Stiles and his group, you'll get killed stay away, don't tell him I was here." " wait whets your name." " Derek." he disappeared, I must of had a confused look on my face " whets wrong?" Stiles asked walking up to me " umm not-thing." I stuttered out. He gave me a ' liar' look and drove off.