Part 6-Blushing Are We?

I wake up feeling sparks on my jaw.I open my eyes to see Cody planting soft kisses on my jawline.

"Mmm,Cody what are you doing?"

"Waking you up angel,"Cody replies,"I got Alli to hang out with her other friend because I want to spend the day with you."

I notice how close he is so I turn my head,just barely brushing my lips against his.Even though our lips didn't really touch,I felt this odd electricity go through me.

"What are we doing today?"

"It's a surprise..."

"Ugh,okay."

I get up and get a pair of white shorts and a crop top with weird shapes on the front.Then I go into the bathroom and take a shower.Once I'm done,I comb through my hair,letting it fall over my shouders naturally wavy.I put on my clothes and then walk to Cody's room.Cody's not wearing a shirt...AGAIN.i feel myself blush,which I haven't done for a long time.

"Aw,blushing are we?"Cody smirks.

"Nooooo."

"Mhm,"he says,putting on a shirt,"We can go now.

He takes my hand and leads me down the stairs and to a limo that's oustide waiting for us.I get in and he follows.Cody puts his hands over my eyes.

"Why-,"I start but get interrupted.

"Surprise,remember?"

I nod and we drive in silence,my eyes still covered by Cody's hands.I notice how soft they are and remember the dare Alli gave me.I start stroking his hands with my own.

"Your hands are so soft.Do you use lotion?"I ask.

"I have soft hands?"Cody chuckles.

"Yes,very!But seriously,do you use lotion?"

"Uh,no..."

"Oh,"I say,not stroking his hand anymore,"How much longer?"

"We're here,actually."

Cody removes his hands and intertwines our fingers before helping me out of the car.I gag internally.

"Why are we at your studio?"I ask.

"I wanted to show that song I wrote about you to my manager.I want to make a hit out of it."

"And I'm here,why...?"

"Because you're my inspiration.I'll play the song better if my muse is here."

"Okay..?"I say,following him through the door.