It's Okay, That's Love - Episode 2 - Chapter 2

Some construction people have been doing stuff to the room that is next to mine, it's annoying. Why are they changing it so much in the first place? The dude moving in must like his room a very certain way. I wake up to them working on the room it's 9:45am so I should get up anyway. I slowly walk down the stairs to see Dong-min and Soo-kwang in the living room. Dong-min was doing weird exercises while Soo-kwang was eating something sitting down.

"Look who's finally up!" Dong-Min smiles at me. I don't say anything and lay on the couch. They continue the conversation they were having before I walked in the room.

"The person moving in told them to never let anyone see the bathroom." Dong-Min said to Soo-Kwang and I.

Soo-Kwang still has food in his mouth but he responds anyway. "That's weird right?" He asks.

"Of course it is." I say sitting up on the couch.

"The person moving in could be as weird as us living here." Dong-Min mentions.

"I heard he is Tae-Yong's friend." Soo-Kwang informs us. Dong-Min continues talking about Tae-Yong and his friend that is moving in but I wasn't paying attention because Soo-Kwang got up and started moving around like a weird dance.

"Hyung, I met a girl doing this dance." Soo-Kwang says to Dong-Min. That little shuffle is called dancing.

Then Dong-Min started copying Soo-kwang, and they started moving their butts awkwardly.

"Whoa!" I covered my eyes. "That is not a sight I ever want to see again."

"Oh come on." Soo-Kwang stops 'dancing' and walks over to me. "It can't be that bad, the girl I met liked it."

"Well that girl must have never seen real dancing then." I stand up and stretch. "Well while you guys do this I'm going to look up some real dancing to get this image out of my mind." I walk back up the stairs to my room.

Someone is ringing the dang doorbell! Why is someone ringing the dang doorbell!

"Soo-Kwang!" I hear Hae-Soo yell.

"Soo-Kwang!" At least she isn't calling m-

"Kei-Soo!" Seriously?

"Kei-Soo!" Nope I'm not leaving my room if she has the energy to yell she can get the door herself.

"The doorbell is ringing!" She's in the hallway now. I get up and leave my room to see everyone minus Soo-Kwang in the hallway.

"Why all the yelling?" I ask everyone.

"I can't answer the doorbell." Hae-Soo protests.

I look up at her to see a towel on her head. Oh that's why.

"Well neither can I, Soo-Kwang is having a seizure right now." Dong-Min tells us as Soo-Kwang stumbles into the hallway as well. I walk over to him and he grabs both of my arms.

"We're treating him." Dong-Min tells Hae-Soo. Hae-Soo leaves to answer the door, and we move back into the room Soo-Kwang was in.

"Hey it's ok Soo-Kwang." I put my hands on his shoulders as he continues to grip my arms. I move my hands to his head to stop him from moving so much. I hear someone open the door but I don't turn to see who it is. Soo-Kwang turns to see and it freaks him out more.

"Get out!" Soo-Kwang screams at the person at the door. I make him look back at me by moving his head.

"Shhh" I say in the calmest voice I can make. "It's okay." He stops shaking and breaths slowly.