Introduction

3rd Person POV
---
Alya and Nino both freaked out and screamed,"Where the heck are we!" Marionette and Adrien were both scared as well, but they both knew freaking out wasn't the answer. They were in like a smallish movie theater which looked filled with people in their class. There was Marinette, Adrien, Nino, Alya, Nathaniel, Rose, Juleka, Mylene, Ivan, Kim, Alex, Max, Sabrina, and the most annoying monster in the world Chloe. It seemed like Marinette and Adrien were the only calm one in the theater because there was screaming and pleads to get out of there, until they heard a loud sound that got their attention. "Is thing on?", questioned a girl about our age (which I think is 15) with long wavy blonde hair and pretty blue eyes. "I'm pretty sure it's on Emma," said a boy this time and also looked 15ish. He had blackish hair that kind of looked like a pixie cut, but each time the light hit his hair, it looked midnight blueish. He also had green car eyes. "Oh, whatever Hugo. Remember that I'm older than you!", said Emma. "Just by 5 minutes!" , exclaimed Hugo. "One question, WHO THE HECK ARE YOU GUYS!," screamed Alya. "YA, WHAT ALYA SAID!", screamed Nino as well. "We were just getting there Auntie Alya and Uncle Nino," said a boy with blonde hair, same color as Emma's, but had Hugo's eyes(green) on the right and had Emma's eyes(blue) on the left. He looked younger than Hugo and Emma, like if he was 13ish. "Woah woah woah, did you just call me Auntie Alya!", yelled Alya. "Dude, he called me Uncle Nino too! What the heck man!", yelled Nino too. "Yes, I did. My name is Louis. Now, we're from the future, and we teleported you to the future so we can show you the show, "Miraculous Ladybug"," said Louis. "Ya, it's all about the lives of Ladybug and Chat Noir. Oh, and by the way Ladybug and Chat Noir is actually in this place right now. Can't wait to see your faces when you guys figure it out. Questions will be answered whenever we want to. We're going to leave and come back once everyone know the truth." said Emma. "And now to present to you guys, Miraculous Ladybug!", exclaimed Hugo.