Chapter - 16

Helllllo!

So WOW eh? Last weekend...can you say Wattpad DRAMA! Good thing everything was sorted out though and I owe that to all my fans! Love. lub. lub YOU guys! XoX

Anyways, lets not talk about all that becuase well, its done and over with and I'd rather talk about something alot more up-beat. Like umm.. PART 16! woot woot.. I likey this part.. I do I do.

So You guys are probably getting anxious, you.. I guess I'll shut up now. Teehee. Love you guys lots.n.lots.

PLEASEE VOTE, and of course YOU HAVE to comment no Buts about it. (hehe I just said Butt!) ..Okay that was immature.. Lmao.

Okay well here it is.. Enjoy!

XoxoX

Krissy

Chapter 16

We began to ascend the stairs leading to Derrek's house when we were abruptly stopped by Candise. She stood on the top steps with Tiffany on one side of her and Sammy on the other. Candise had her arms crossed looking down at us with her annoying scrunched up face. She kind of reminded me of a ferret.

"And what do you looosers think you're doing here?" She asked us while Tiffany and Sammy mimicked her stuck-up facial expression.

"We're coming to the party Candise, so move." Karis jumped in before I could say anything.

"Ha! I don't think so. This is a senior's only kind of party."

"We were invited." Karis said mimicking their stuck-up tone.

"I don't care who invited you, you're not welcome here." Candise insisted.

"Derrek invited us and this is his house so get the hell out of the way Candise!" I finally jumped in as I took another step up. I was now standing face to face with Candise, staring at her with glaring eyes.

She looked at me with amusement, "Ohh look here girls, Shy-loner girl thinks she's tough." She laughed as Tiffany and Sammy joined in following anything Candise said like two obedient lap dogs. "Well, first of all little girl, Derrek would never be caught dead talking to a sophomore never mind inviting three of them to his party."

The front door opened as the noise from inside surrounded us, people's laughter, music, joyful yelling; all the sounds that indicated a teen party. We all looked over to the door and saw Derrek coming out of the house. He was wearing the same clothes he had worn at school today. Blue jeans with a Pittsburgh Steelers hooded sweat shirt on and even though I would have drowned in that sweater it was tight against his overly large muscles. At this point everyone sitting on the porch was now watching us closely.

"Your right, Candise." Derrek said in his deeply low voice. "I didn't invite those three sophomores here." He paused for dramatic effect.

"I knew it-" Candise began before Derrek caught her off.

"I invited Stasee here. Why the short-stuff and nerd boy came is beyond me." Derrek said while eyeing both Karis and Brandon.

"Derrek!" Candise said with amusement. "You know 'nerd boy' is Damen's brother!"

Just hearing his name brought a sharp pain into my stomach. Anxiously I looked around hoping he would just appear out of nowhere. I knew it was a tad psychotic, I mean I was supposed to be trying to get over him and yet he was the only thing I could think about. He was the only reason I even came to this party, wishing and hoping that maybe he would be here. Maybe I'd be able to at least see him if not anything else.

"I fucking don't care!" Derrek replied to Candise making her giggle.

"And you know we're standing right here!" Brandon announced angrily as both Candise and Derrek looked back down at Brandon with disgust. Seriously, those two were perfect for each other, both the most stuck-up, 'think they're the best' kids in McLennan.