Chapter 8

Dipper's POV
I woken up in Bill's hand and he set me down. I was so confused. Bill then left. Everyone looked at me and seemed so happy.
"Huh, wha-" I started.
"DIPPER!" Mabel screamed as she hugged me. I couldn't breathe but I'd let it last longer. I hugged back.
"Mabel, can't breathe..."
"Oops! Sorry Dipster Dawg!"
We all ran inside before Ford started questioning me.
"What happened to your eye?" Ford asked.
"Bill." I said calmly.
"How'd happen?"
"I don't know! It was like a beam before he said-...." I stopped talking after realizing what Bill said.
I am your eye now...
Oh no! He's watching...
"Ford, we have to take down Bill now! Before he notices what we are doing!" I shouted anxiously.
"Why?" Asked Stan.
"Because I said to!" I screamed. The mood became a bit darker. People were afraid to speak.
"Well, I need chalk or something... Ah, here we go!" Ford shouted as he saw the grey paint brush on the floor. He drew something. The cipher wheel. I remembered my eye. Once the cipher wheel was complete, Ford grabbed people and told them to stand on symbols. He grabbed Mabel, Gideon, Stan, McGucket, Robbie, Wendy, Soos, himself, and Pacifica. He walked to me and shoved me on the pinetree. He told us to hold hands. Once the circle was complete my eye began hurting. Not just hurting, BURNING! Blue flames erupted from my foggy eye. Bill was angry with us. But he can't come in here. I grabbed their hands trying to keep the circle going. All of the sudden a huge blue light shown. The wheel was pulling Bill and his friends. Bill quickly broke the barrier and was getting pulled into the cipher wheel. After all the oddness was gone, I sat down. My eye was back to normal! Everyone went back to normal. We all went back to the normal summer.

The end!