chapter 3

Later that night...

Liam's POV:

We pulled on to the curb outside Harry's house, there where cars everywhere. Zayn, Niall, and I got out of the car and walked into the giant house. Harry's dad was a lawyer and his mom owns a fashion line so his family is loaded. And his boyfriend Louis always wanted to spoil him with expensive gifts, since his family was rich too. The house was literally shaking from the loud music coming from the huge speakers. I looked around and saw tons of sweaty bodies grinding and swaying to the beat of the music.

"Let's dance" Zayn shouted.

"I want to get a drink first" Niall responded.

"Ok" he said walking to the bar "three shots" he told the bartender

"Cheers" Niall said as we took the shots, the alcohol burning in my throat. A couple shots and three beers later, Niall grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the group of dancing people. He placed his hands on my hips and swayed to the music. Why would he want to dance with me and not all the pretty girls here? But me a freak. I didn't notice the feeling at first; it just came out of nowhere. Dancing with Niall made me feel like the only boy in the world and that I mattered to someone.

Niall's POV:

I was dancing with Liam, and I couldn't help but blush at that.

"What's making you so happy?" Liam asked

"You" the word slipped out of my mouth before I could even think it through.

"Me? Huh...what about me makes you so happy?" he said as I pulled him over to an empty sofa to sit.

Before I could even stop myself the words came tumbling out "because I love you."

"You love me? How? How can you love a monster?" Liam slurred.

"What are you talking about? You aren't a monster and you never were or will be one. I love you because when I see you my whole day brightens, when I look into your eyes I know I'm home. And when you touch me my heart races because all I ever wanted is you" I say hoping he isn't disgusted.

"Wow Ni I never knew you felt that way...I'm truly shocked" he said.

"I know you are probably thinking I'm a total..." I was cut off by a pair of lips crashing into mine. I had no clue what was going on, I opened my eyes to see Liam. Liam is the one kissing me. He must be drunk, which I'm surprisingly not. I started to melt into the kiss when he pulled away.

"I'm sorry" he said "I...I...just."

"It's fine but why?" I asked curiously"

"That's the thing I don't know" and with that he got up and started to leave.

"Liam stop. Where are you going? Don't leave" I yelled chasing after him.

"I can't Niall. I'm going home" he said roughly.

"Why" I whimpered.

"Cuz kissing you was the first thing that felt right to me. But now I feel regret. And I know how much you love me...but I don't I don't ...I don't even..." he began crying.I wrapped my arms around him.

"Listen it's going to be ok. I get it. We'll be fine. Don't worry." I say stroking his cheek hoping to comfort him.

"But I just don't want you to ever hate me. And I want this to work but everything that's right is wrong and wrong is right. I can't control it" Liam says.

"Well we can only hope for the best then" I say placing a soft kiss to his forehead, "Why don't I take you home?"

"What about Zayn?" he asked.

"He'll be fine and I will text him" I say as we get into my car.

Once we are at Liam's house I stopped the car, expecting him to jump out. But no, he stayed and starred into my eyes.

"What" I ask "aren't you gonna get out?"

"Yeah but I want this" he says.

"You want what exactly?" I question.

"I want you to kiss me."

"Oh ok. Just tell me if you want me to stop" I say cupping his face in my hands and pulling him close. I slowly pecked his lips, thinking that's all he wanted. But then I feel his lips moving, wanting mine. Which I had no problem. I have kissed people before but Liam was different his lips were rough yet soft against mine as they moved in perfect sync. I felt him lick at my bottom lip asking for entrance, I parted my lips allowing Liam's begging tounge slip into my mouth. What started off as a tender kiss slowly turned messier. After what felt like minutes of kissing, he pulled away.

"I better get going" he said.

"Ok. Bye Liam, see you tomorrow?"

"Yeah sure. And thanks for tonight it was...umm good" with that he left. I watched him walk in and close the front door behind him.

"I love you" I whispered to myself. One day I will get you Liam Payne and you will be mine, I thought driving away.

Liam's POV:

I lay down on my bed exhausted. What the hell did I just do, I thought realizing what happenedtonight.

"Shit" I muttered. As I close my eyes and drifted into a deep sleep. _______________________________________________________________

Hey guys Kira here...well how you liking the story so far? I know I kinda suck at writing but oh well. Anyway I hope you all have a wonderful day! love you! Comment vote fan!

Until next time, ♥ Kira

(: