Don't piss me off

I was hoping Killian would have stayed with his trash of a date instead of ruining my time to talk to my handsome mate Derek

"You made it clear today that YOU did NOT want a mate that was blind and has no parents and a bad history. I have a new mate one that is perfect for me and excepts me and didn't think twice about wanting me as a mate."

Derek held on to me tightly
"Trish lets go home and get away from pups like him that can not understand when he is being rejected."

Killian was looking at Derek like he could kill him but Derek is one of the most powerful alphas in the world but I just happen to be more powerful :)
"How dare you call me a pup clearly you haven't looked into a mirror."

"Watch who you think you're talking to boy, may I remind you that my pack is second strongest in the world and I would be delighted to show you the right way to act in front of someone with higher power then you do pup."

I pushed away from Derek and stood in the middle of the two boys

I used my grey silver wolf alpha voice and looked at both of them
"ENOUGH! Both of you will be good and not start anything especially at my brothers ball this is an event that both of your packs were invited to and show other packs who you are and what you represent. Either grow up or I'll make a visit to your pack and get rid of the issues. Killian go back to your whore and leave me alone. you rejected me and thats final. oh and if you sleep with any other girl that isn't your mate they will die. you're wolf hasn't rejected me or my wolf and soon he will be gone and you'll die because i was your only chance of having another mate."

"I Patricia Lillian Rodrigues Reject Killian Jonathan Williams as my mate but i release Rex your wolf to be free and find a new deserving soul."

I walked to my sister and hugged her as I said sorry to James
"It's all good I mean it's not like it it was the best thing to say because they are alphas and you do not rule them but I think you showed them that you are more special then they think you are."

"Thanks James" I hugged my brother and walked outside and I could sense Derek following

"I'm sorry I did that Trish"

"It's what ever just don't let that pup get to you, he doesn't know manners nor does he care for them."

I felt his arms wrap around my waist and his lips against my neck

"Hahaha what are you doing goofball."

"Making up for it?"

"Hahaha how about you come over tonight and cuddle with me and watch movies with me to make it up to me?"

"That sounds like the perfect way for me to make it up to you for being an ass. I'm sorry mi amor"

"It'll be fine when we're cuddling"

"Then why are we still standing here and not in your room cuddling and eating what ever and watching what ever mi amor wants to watch?"

"Hahahaha then shall we go to our cars?"

"We shall"

Derek and I walked back inside to the party and said our goodbyes and went to my house

--------------------------(;
Sorry for the late update I've been really busy also I kinda forgot I had this Hahahaha
Hope no ones mad! :/

Love my readers!!