19,5,17,21,5,12?

After informing the press about what happened, Sherlock called a cab. During their performance, Sherlock had gotten a text saying that Mary was going into labour. Emma quickly wrapped up, and Sherlock quickly called the cab.

Here they both were, sitting in the cab. Emma took off Sherlock's coat and hat, giving them to him. Sherlock anxiously put them on.

"Sherlock, you have to calm down. Everything will be fine", she assured him.

He looked out the window, saying nothing. Emma continued, "John's a doctor, I'm sure she'll be fine."

Sherlock turned towards her, "That's not what I'm worried about."

"Then what are you--?" Sherlock lifted up the deerstalker hat. "Oh."

"Now you see why I'm so worried. They'll make great parents just..."

"I get it", Emma nodded her head. "John's your friend. You already lost him when he got married, but since he's now having a baby you'll be even farther apart."

They rode a bit further in silence, Sherlock still staring out the window. Emma kept glancing at him, expecting him to speak again, but knowing that wouldn't happen, she spoke up instead.

"I lost my friend today, too", she tried lightening the mood.

"Like I said before, Emma", he dare not turn away from the window, "he was already a dead man."

"Well I'm sorry I don't know what to say."

"Yes you do." Emma knitted her brows together while he still stared out the window. "You just don't want to say it."

The cab pulled up outside of the hospital, and Sherlock slowly got out, leaving Emma speechless. You just don't want to say it. Emma payed the driver and followed Sherlock into the hospital.

Sherlock stood at the front desk, trying to find out which room Mary was in. As Emma got closer, she heard the conversation.

"If you're not family", the man said. "I can't tell you anything. I'm sorry."

Emma came closer. "Please, sir", she put her hand in Sherlock's. "We're one of their best friends."

"Like I said before", the man apologized. "I can't tell you anything."

John walked up to the front desk. "They're with me", he said, taking Emma and Sherlock with him into the waiting room.

After they sat down, John spoke. "Looks like you've brought the hat."

Sherlock looked up at him. "John, I know you're freaking out on the inside, you might as well let it out."

"I'm going to be a dad!" he proclaimed, making Emma smile. "A little girl! I'm going to be a dad to a little girl!"

"I don't want to ruin this for you", Emma started. "But she's going to go through puberty, and then she'll start liking boys and you'll start being really protective."

"I hadn't thought about that."

"And then the baby is going to keep you up all night, and you'll have to be there for her anytime she needs. You're going to have to do that her whole life."

"Thanks, Emma", John said sarcastically.

"But no matter how you may feel you mess up, she will always be daddy's little girl. And on that note."

A doctor walked out of a hospital room and walked towards John.

"John..."

"Yes?" John looked afraid. Had everything gone okay?

"You're a father!"

John smiled, ear to ear.

"I'm a dad! I'm a dad! I'm really a dad!" he ran down the hall and into Mary's hospital room, the doctor following behind him.

Sherlock smiled after John while Emma started walking away.

"Where are you going?" he asked her.

She turned around to face him, "it's my cue to leave."

"Why is it always your cue to leave?"

"Because I know what it is I couldn't say. I'm coming back, Mr. Holmes."

He smiled as she walked away, turning around to follow John into the hospital room.

His friend may be gone, but now he has a new detective.

Right before he went into the room, he looked back at Emma, walking through the hospital doors.
"The game is on, yet again!"