I'm Not Alice

I wake up to the sound of whispering, like I do almost every morning.

"Alice! Alice!" the mystical hiss echoes through my room, "Alice join us!"

I close my eyes, taking a deep breath, "My name isn't Alice. It's Piper, Piper Jane Lennox, and you're not real. You're a figment of my imagination and I'm not going to listen to you anymore," I hiss back, trying not to wake up my roomate.

"But Alice! Alice you have to come home!"  the voices chime, ringing around me, "Alice! Alice come with us!"

"No. No I won't. You're not real. None of this is real!" My voice is steadily rising and I try to stand, only to get tangled in the blankets and topple to the floor in a heap.

The voices keep getting louder and louder, the musical whispers ringing through my mind with an intensity thats almost painful.

"Alice!"

"NO!" I scream, "STOP IT! STOP IT! YOU'RE NOT REAL!"

"Piper?" a calm, cold voice cuts through all the whispering, "Piper who on earth are you talking to?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Piper Jane Lennox is by no means an average girl. She was diagnosed a schizophrenic at the age of nine when she was found screaming in a rabbit hole, telling everyone that the voices had brought her to Wonderland. Nobody beleived her. But now, just weeks away from her eighteenth birthday, the voices are back, and more powerful then ever. After wakng up to them telling her to come "home", she decides once and for all it's time to see just how crazy she really is. She goes back to the town where it all began, only to be dragged down into Wonderland. Caught up in a twisted game of lies and secrets, Piper has to find out who- and what- she really is before it's to late.