jai and depresion (sad janoskian story one)

it was a cold dark rainy day

Jai cheeked his twitter so much hate.

why all the hate he didnt understand why they thought he was a bad person he was just missunderstood he always tryed to make people happy so he didnt understand the hate.

his brothers got hate to he seemed to think it was all his fault that they got hate to.

every day "faggot,stupid,idiot,gay,ugly,retard" he didnt undersand.

"its all my fault" he yelled he thinks to him self why hate what do they whant from me im sick of it what did i do to them.

he would always were warm clothes no one would notice he thought it would make him look good but no one cared.

every night he would sit and wait till it got dark and everyone was asleep and he took a small blade that no one knew he had and would slit his rists to releive the pain he was just a hatted person and was sick of it. ot hurt him but he wouldnt stop.

he was sick of it his brothers got hate cause of him it was all his fault.

jai whent to the highest building he could find and sat on the edge and looked at the world crying.

he was so depressed.

"were is jai?" luke asked beau.

they were shocked when they found a note from jai "im sorry guys its all my fualt"

they got in a car and speed to were they knew jai would be.

jai stood up and took one last look at the world as he lent ford.

luke and beau ran up the stairs crying and screaming "no jai!" says luke.

beau see's jai leaning ford and ran he grabbed jai and pulled him back they fell on the ground and jai wouldnt stop crying.

PLEASE DONT HATE IT COULD KILL SOMEONE SOME PEOPLE DONT GET SAVED.