Future Husband's Brother? WTF?! pt 1

"Honey, get down here!" My mom screamed at me, trying to be nice in front of our guests. "Fine! can't you just hang on a fucking second?!" I screamed back. Hey, I never said I had to be nice. I looked around for something to wear. And decided on my red plaid tutu skirt with skull leggings, my Gir flats, a Paramore tank top, and black splatter paint hoodie. And not to mention makeup Man, I can't wait to see the look on my mom's face. What I tell ya, her eyes were bulging out of their sockets. "What do you want?, I have to finish packing" I grimaced. "I just thought you should meet your knew family, Ariel, this is your father-in-law Robert, his wife Sheryl, their sons Cameron and Alex, their youngest Kara." She told me faking a smile. Oh my god, Alex is HOT! Cameron on the other hand was just not my type. The Arrogant- Football-Playing type, Ew. Alex was cute, depressed looking and wearing all black, SCORE!! Kara just looked like a preppy cheerleader, remind me not to talk to her. "Um, hi?, Well I really should finish packing" I said going back up the stairs, hoping my escape plan worked. "Cameron, sweetie, why don't you go help your new wife?" His mother said. Damn, so clos- Wait, what? I don't wanna marry him! FUCK!! NOO WHY MUST LIFE HATE ME?!?! I could tell he was thinking the same thing, well, almost. "Do I have to?" He pleaded. "Now!" His father yelled at him. he sullenly made his to me. "Well? Which bedrooms yours? Probably the one with biohazard signs and men in suits." He laughed. "Its fist on the left, stupid fucker." "ARIEL!!! WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT YOUR LANGU-'" I ran in my bedroom before she could say anything else. "Okay, just stand there and don't touch anything I just have to finish my closet and we can go." I told him. "Okay, but why can't I touch anything? Not that I'd want to, might die" He said. "Because You'll infest it with your prep germs, DUH!." I stated matter-of-factly. He just snorted and did what I said. Oh this sucks! I have to go all the way to freaking Boston just to marry someone I don't even like! And I'll only be there for two years? Maybe three? Then I'm divorcing. God I can't wait. "Okay, I'm done and since you didn't help you can carry my things down." I told him. "But you just said-" I ran out of my room, grabbed my purse and was in the limo before he could say anything else. Alex was in there too. "You like Paramore?" He said, and pointed to my shirt. "YES! Finally! I'm not the only one in the world who loves something besides Britney spears!" I said pounding my fist into the air. He laughed. "I know right? Everyone loves whatevers on top in the mainstream" He smiled at me. "You know your not as bad as I thought you would be." He told me. I smiled, Just then Kara came in with Cameron coming out of the house trying to carry everything at ounce. I laughed my head off, as did Alex.

By the time we finally arrived in Boston me and Alex had really clicked, turns out he liked Slipknot, Paramore, Hawthorne Heights, Cobra Starship and LOVED Hot Topic. Cameron on the other hand had said one thing to me the whole time which was "I dislike you, don't talk to me." Ass. Kara actually wasn't as bad as I thought like for one she was a cheerleader but a virgin, do she didn't screw the whole football team, agrees with me that Cameron's an ass and likes Alex better. "Okay kids were here, Ariel, welcome to your new home." His mother said. My jaw dropped. Holy shit! This place is fucking awesome! "Your drooling." Cameron said. I flipped him off and went inside. Then I ran around the house laughing like a maniac while looking at everything, it so fucking huge! Theirs even a game room! I was glued to the screen pressing every button possible before the others made it in. "Oh, find her!" Alex yelled, laughed, then plopped down next to me. "You'll never get pass this level, took me forever!," He said, "Uh huh, well then, explain why I just won then?" I said pointing to the screen. "Because, you cheated!" he accused me. "Aw, are your feelings hurt since a girl is better then you at video games?" I said in a baby-ish tone. "No, 'cause you aren't, I mean how could you, you a girl,G-I-R-L, not possible" He stated. "What? Gonna go all sexist on me? LOSER!" I shouted and started running around the room, laughing my head off. He caught up with me and tackled me to the ground also laughing. "Hey! Its not my fault! You hurt my feelings, I had to get back at you." He pouted, and started to mock cry. "Pleas forgive me!" I laughed. "Of course I forgive you, I'm sorry let me make it alll better." I soothed him, he smiled, only then did I realize how close we were. "Hey, do mind getting off? Need to breathe." I laughed. "What if I don't want to?" He breathed in my ear, I shivered. Then he brought his lips to mine, I kissed him back, soon enough it was an all out make out session. "Well, that didn't take long, MOM, DAD FOUND THEM!" We heard Cameron shout. We jumped and pulled apart, right before his parents came in. "There you are, what were you two doing?!" His Father asked angrily. Did he even need to? It was obvious with my swelled lips and hair in disarray, Alex not any better. "Oh you know, the usual, having an all out make out session, with MY fiancé, not that I care, I think I'm gonna go find Kara, she won't wanna miss this." Cameron said, whistling while he walked, Ass. "Alex, go to your room, we wish to speak with Ariel alone." His mother tried to say calmly. He kept shooting me worried glances. "But mom, it wasn't her fau-" "NO BUTS! YOU GO UPSTAIRS RIGHT NOW!" she shouted. He shot one more look at me, and walked away sullenly. Oh shit, I have to face the parents?! WHY ME!? I swear god hates me or something! "Now, Ariel,...."

~~

Oh shit, angry parents, whats the poor girl to do? Well, new story comment and vote, two more coming your way!

;)