Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Draco turned on his heel and headed straight for the common room.

How DARE she!? he thought to himself

Her!? A filthy mudblood dare touch me!

He heard someone call his name and turned to see Blaise huffing and running towards him, ''A-are y-you al-r-right. Mate?'' he asked and Draco sneered at him and shook the hand he placed on his arm off.

'Fine, I'm going to the common room.'' he snapped and Blaise backed away, he knew better than to annoy a Malfoy.

Draco stormed away from the bewildered Blaise, he was annoyed that this mudblood had dared stood up to him, and Potter. Acting all high and mighty!

But he was gonna show them.....he was gonna show them all.....

----------------------------------------------------

Blaise sighed and watched his friend walk away he decided to let him cool down for a bit and so waited for a couple of minutes before heading to the dungeons, he found Pansy and some other slytherin girls sitting there chatting about the same old things they usually do- trying to get into Draco's bed- Pansy laughed and Blaise stared at him, she would never know how he felt about her.

''Pansy?'' he said and everyone looked up excitedly, only to find Blaise there, with heavy disappointment the girls went back into their conversations but Pansy smiled and nodded. To anyone outside the common room Pansy was mean and well, a slutty bitch. But in reality she was actually really sweet.

''Did you happen to see Draco?'' she nodded and motioned her head towards the boys dormitories, Blaise smiled and thanked him before heading to the room he, Crabbe and Goyle shared. As Blaise entered the room he excepted to see Draco alone brooding in silence but instead he was whispering in the corner with, big suprise, Crabbe and Goyle.

They stopped as soon as they saw Blaise, but he wasn't offended as he has grown used to such treatment, he walked over to his bed and pulled out his potions homework. Even though he was apart of the 'slug club' Slughorn was not as flexible as Snape had been.

He noticed the rest of the boys still staring at him and he stared back coldly, before saying irritably.

''What? Don't let me bother you, go about your business.'' and they did so with snorts and grunts, although his eyes were on the quill infront of him, his mind was somewhere else entirely. He could make out bits and pieces of the conversation that was going on but could make no head nor tail of it.

''That stupid girl interfered, so we are going to have to think of a new plan. Goyle, Crabbe you two be the look out-''

''-and we shall tell you-'' the three of them nodded got up and left, leaving Blaise alone with his thoughts, pondering on the conversation that he just heard...

-----------------------------------------

Jes laughed as Fred told her about the evil old hag by the name of  Umbridge, ''And then, we called our brooms and swooped around the grounds and sent a dragon after her!'' Jes gaped,

''You DIDN'T!'' he winked at her sending her into a whole new frenzy of laughter, she took another long sip of butterbeer and smacked her lips when she was done. Fred looked at her as if looking at a new creature, she noticed immediately and touched her face immediately.

''What? Do I have something on my face?'' he shook his head and was about to say something when someone called her name, she spun around to see Harry, Ron and a very dizzy Hermione, she had a giddy smile on her face and greeted Fred who gave a tiny nod back, before giving his brother and Harry a merry hello and goodbye. He got up threw some money down onto the table and got his coat, before leaving he turned to Jes and with one more cheeky grin he said.

''Look me up eh? Pass by the shop once in a while. I'm sure these three know where it is,'' with a wink he walked away and disappeared through the sea of people in the pub. Once more Jes turned her attention towards the trio who all stood awkwardly, Harry cleared his throat and smiled at her before motioning to the door.

''We were just heading back to school, erm care to join us?'' she smiled and nodded, gathered her things and followed them out the door into the chilly winter weather.

Suddenly Harry stopped dead in his tracks, recognising a short staut figure who was standing some few meters away from them and immediately yelled, ''Mundungus!'' the man dropped whatever he seemed to holding and stuttered as Harry approached him leaving the others trailing after him.

''Oh 'ello 'Arry,' said Mundugus Fletcher, ''Well don't let me keep ya.''

He knelt to the ground with shaky hands tryingto collect the contents that scattered onto the floor. Ron held something in his hand and Fletcher immediately snapped.

''Gimmie that!''

''It looks familiar...'' Ron trailed on but Harry was already at Fletcher wand at his throat,

''HARRY!'' Hermione squealed but Harry paid no attention to them,

''You took that from Sirius's house.'' said Harry, who was dangerously close to doing something he would regret, ''It had the Black family crest on it,'' he said in a low cold tone. Fletcher shook his head and shook with fear, his face turning redder and redder by the minute.

''Give it to me!'' Harry yelled and Hermione staggered forward shooting Jes and Ron a look to help her, Jes shook her head and walked towards Harry attempting to pull him away,

''Harry it isn't worth it!'' Hermione cried, suddenly there was a crack! Throwing all of them onto the snow, before they could blink Mundugus disapparated out of there causing Harry to swear at the top of his voice, ''GET BACK HERE YOU THEIVING LITTLE!-''

''There's no point Harry,'' Tonks appeared out of nowhere, she sent a small smile towards Ron, Jeselle and Hermione before turning towards Harry,

''Must be halfway towards London by now.'' her hair was mousy and not the usual bubblegum pink it usually was, her face was pale and sunken, and you could tell she had been crying because her eyes were dark underneath.

''He nicked this stuff from Sirius!'' Harry yelled and Tonks gave him a small smile of understanding,

''I know Harry-''

''-BUT PLEASE stop yelling! People are starting to stare!'' Hermione interupted Tonks and Ron shot her a look,

''Give it a rest Hermione,'' he said and Tonks shivered before gesturing towards 'Three Broomsticks' Jes-feeling uncomfortable- cleared her throat and said,

''Erm well I'll be going now...'' she scratched her neck and began to walk away but Tonks stopped her, the trio walked ahead and Tonks fell into step with Jes.

''Jeselle right?'' she nodded slightly and Tonks smiled, ''I'm Tonks by the way,  I'm sorry about your mother,'' she said with a tiny smile.

''Y-you knew my mother?'' she said slightly startled and Tonks nodded.

''She was the sweetest woman I had ever met, your father aswell.'' she added the last part quietly, Jes nodded tears glistening on the corners of her eyes.They had reached 'Three Broomsticks' but froze and saw someone,

''Erm Tonks? I've got to....I mean...'' before she finished Tonks hugged her and smiled,

''It waas good seeing you too,'' she walked away and with a sigh Jes moved away to the place where she saw the figure. She walked forward watching the figure move farther and farther away from the village towards the school. Suddenly it stopped and she gaped.

It was Blaise.