Nyasia

~~~Andre's POV~~~
He suddenly collapsed and started spasming as if he was possessed. It hurt watching his beautiful face contrort in pain and him muttering incoherent words except the name "Noah", during the time I knew him he was an complete stranger to me, I didn't know my other half. I carried him struggling but immediately calming down a bit, thanks to the bond.
"Blue what's wrong?!" I asked in a panic, I had hurt my mate... I guess the pleasure and sparks of every touch was just me being competely one-sided.
"You must've done something to trigger his attack again..." Blue said, gently taking Jack and setting his head on my lap. I wanted to leave but he wouldn't let go. I looked at Blue to see his reaction and he just gave a gentle smile. "It's fine, because've you his attack isn't as severe." He said with a gentle smile.
"Pardon, but you said again?" I asked half worried as this seems to occur alot and half relieved that it wasn't just me.
"Yes, the first time was when I got beaten by the higher rankings in my pack. After defending me and beating the crap out of them it happened, muttering the same thing. I still don't know who Noah is as he refuse to tell and I respect his privacy as he does to me. He then whisked me away from my nightmare." He said pulling out Jackie's old, and chipped Android 4.5 phone then undid the pattern password which was a cute 'J', and immediately called the person in his contacts called 'Nyasia'.
"He told me to call her if he has a severe attack." He informed me.
"Did Jacky have one again?" The voice one the other side sighed.
"Yup." He then gave her our current address.
"I'll come over immediately."
And a few moments later an seemingly curvy African American woman arrived in a leather jacket on a motorcycle.
"Who are you?" I growled as the unknown lady took my mate from my arms.
"Nyasia." She said simply.
"What's your relation to Jack?"
"We go way back, I helped him escape his pack AKA Jacky's hell in earth."
"I don't question the Omega as he does often have a soft spot for weak and fragile creatures," which earned a glare from Blue "But what are you, doing here Alpha."
"He's my mate..." the moment I revealed that she laughed so hard she was rolling on the ground.
"Now that was fresh! Indeed reality is stranger than fiction." She said wiping a tear from her eyes, then proceeded with my mate.
"He didn't forget Noah huh..." She said.
"Who's Noah?" I asked, a lover? Who can influence his life so much?
"The reason for his ideal type and his hatred of Alphas." She said calmly.
"Is he an old lover? And where is he now?" Asked Blue with his eyes downcast.
"Noah was his half brother, an Omega whom was killed and sexually and physically abused while Jacky had his nerves severed and his arms bound, if if weren't for the rope he would have used his bare hands to drag himself to save and protect Noah... But he couldn't, and once Noah broke and they became tired because of him they killed him and just threw away his body."
"No wonder, I suppose he could never see me as a lover..." Blue muttered, showing a sad smile.
"What do you mean?" I asked.
"We never went further then kissing, he treated me far too gentle and as if I was a fragile porcelain doll...He saw his brother in me..." he replied sadly shaking his head, then he turned to me "Maybe you Andre are far better suited to him, and I will remain a friend and an advisor to you both."
~~~A/N~~~
Nyasia Mitchell casted as herself.
Inspired by @Yoyodandie