Chapter 31: The Uchiha Siblings [Naruto]

Rin

Gaara had been nowhere in sight this morning when I had woken up but honestly that had been no surprise. I had gotten up, gone home had a quick shower and now I was back again training. I decided that the less time I spent in the village the better. At this moment I was in a handstand position with one hand behind my back, I slowly lowered my legs into a split and released a steady breath. I never understood why but I always felt most at peace when training my endurance.

"Why hello there Princess" I looked up losing my balance and slamming into the ground. I sighed when I heard the familiar laugh and opened my eyes only to find Suki standing above me.

"Not funny Suki." She merely giggled in response as she took my hand and helped me back to my feet.

"For me it was." I rolled my eyes before looking back at her.

"Did you want something?"

"I heard you're in need of a trainer, and I think medical ninjutsu will help you get the advantage in your final round." I raised my eyebrow slightly as she pulled a scroll from her pocket and slipped it open.  

"You're fighting Jazmine Haruno correct?"

"Yeah." She nodded then as her eyes scanned the scroll.

"Sakura's younger sister. She seems to have the best strength in taijutsu but above all stand her intelligence, knowledge and strategic thinking." I nodded slightly.

"What about ninjutsu and genjutsu?" Suki's silver eyes returned to the scroll and she shrugged

"Her ninjutsu is average but I'm sure Asuma will be teaching her a few new tricks considering you're her opponent."

"And genjutsu?"

"Her genjutsu is very basic so your sharingan will see right through it. What you need to worry about is her seeing through it. If you try to pull what you did in the preliminaries, if it's not exact she'll notice" I sighed nodding again.

"How'd you know about that?"

"It's the talk of the village, well that and you and Kakashi." I rolled my eyes.

"Back to Jazmine" She nodded as her eyes continued to scan the scroll.

"There's not too much to worry about except for one thing..." I raised an eyebrow.

"Which is?"

"Will you be able to fight her?" I stared at her and sighed after a while.

"I guess we'll find out" I muttered in response.

"Can we just get started?" I asked a little impatiently. She frowned slightly as she closed the scroll.

"Fine back to the point, the two big things you have to worry about with Jazmine is her taijutsu because last I heard Asuma asked Gai to help her advance it. Second is her intelligence and strategic abilities. No matter what keep her guessing otherwise it'll be a fatal mistake." I sighed again as I placed my hands on my hips.

"Alright, what advantages do I have?"

"Your genjutsu and medical ninjutsu mainly. If you wanted to use regular ninjutsu then you'd have to kick it up a notch and not be average otherwise it won't work and you'd be wasting chakra."

"So what are you going to teach me?" She grinned slightly as she put the scroll back into her belt.

"How to perfect your chakra control, that's how the medical training will help. Medical ninjutsu takes perfect control for exact results. I noticed that you tend to slow down while forming hand signs so we need to fix that. Now c'mon up you get, sharingan activated and let's get started." I nodded activating my sharingan at least I had a trainer now.