Higher than the tenth cloud

"We're late my dad's going to kill me"
-Shawn says on nervousness
"You're really a little guy"-Dianna gives him a challenged look
"Would a little guy be able to do this?"- he grabs Dianna's waist and pull it close to him, her brown chocolate long hair can easily slip on his fingers then tuck them back and grab her perfect jawed chin staring on her magical eyes that are shining so bright right now, he's in light blue and she's on crystal blue.
That kind of look that can make two people cross and tie them like that.
His thin lip collides perfectly with her thick lip, their eyes stopped crossing because they were closed now.
He grabbed her closer and closer and pulled her tight. That tight that he took her breath away. It's like she can't breathe anymore, like she's dead and he's keeping her alive, like his lips are oxygen and she's brething them.
Her waist fitted perfectly on his hands.
Now he let go,she's independent now. She can breathe on her own but still the oxygen he gave became a drug, now she's addicted... Addicted because she forgot how she used to breathe before he pulled her.
"What was that?"
"I'm pretty sure it was a kiss"- said Shawn scratching his head
"You think you can go around kissing girls like it's nothing?"
"It didn't feel nothing to me."-they both hushed for a minute so the silence could make the moment even more exciting,  "Did it feel like it's nothing to you?"-he asked

She opened her mouth to say something but no words came out.

She feels as that addictive breath take was the one she was hoping one day would happen with Jonathan but... that chance of him was taken away. 

"I thought so too,"-he scratched his head again

-/-

"Did you really feel nothing?"-Shawn breaks the silence that was happening since the last words that he also spoke. Only footsteps was being heard and Dianna was in deep thoughts, she hates Shawn now. She hates his beautiful smile, she hates his aqua smile,his great physique and his oxygen lips and his hands that fitted her waist she hates everything about him now. She shouldn't be doing this with him. It was what she dreamed and beyond dreaming with Jonathan, but he was the one to only give the butterflies on her stomach but the butterflies Shawn gave her went on her veins and turned into blood and she felt them going up and down.

"Can we just go home?"-she asked and the silence came back with the deep thoughts.

What if she shouldn't hate Shawn? What if she should hate Jonathan. Shawn was the one to take the step. They say if it ain't the one you shouldn't feel. But she felt. She wants to feel that again and then over again. She wants to be touched,she wants to be grabbed like that. To feel every finger as it explores her. This wish was what pushed her to make the move...

"Jonathan?"

"Yeah?"-he says as he turns back to commit their lips touching again and now it's even better than the first time. Now it's more magical because she's willing it now. She wanted what she hated. She wanted to breathe again,she wanted to feel his physique next to her fitting as perfect as the hands are fitting her waist. It's better because she's holding his perfect jaw now,her tiny hands moving with the rhythm of the lips on his face. At first he felt her hair slip and now she's feeling his. The butterflies returned with the oxygen and are better than ever. They got on her heart so now the lips would taste better...

"So this is the answer right?"-Jonathan says as he  spills of a giggle.

"I don't wanna be on the tenth cloud anymore"-she says as he grabs her tighter like she belongs in his arms.

"Then get down,"-he grabs her head and puts it on his chest so she can hear his slowed heartbeat and easily touch her hair. That's what she wants..

"I wanna go higher,"-she stares at him on those innocent eyes that tell the untold.

"Let me do that,"-he continues kissing her as the dark follows the rhythm of the nightfall silence and the moon light is a witness of this legal crime...