Oh No

Dean is talking to Vince McMahon about a return to WWE

(1 Week Later)

(AJ Lee Point of View)

"God, TV is so boring! There's nothing on!" I said out loud to myself.

"Put on cartoons." Jason said.

"If nothing else is on, then I will." I said. I started flipping through channels and I saw the news on.

Breaking News!

Three prisoners have escaped from prison earlier today. Two have been captured but one is still out there. If you see this man, Corey Graves, please contact the police.

"Oh my god!" I said and started getting really upset.

"What's wrong mommy?" Jason asked.

"Um...it's just.... That's terrible. The prisoner escaping." I said and Jason nodded his head.

"I'm gonna go to my room." Jason said. Jason walked upstairs and I went to the basement and bursted out crying! 😭 I can't believe that PYSCHO is out there. He probably wants to come and kill me! Kill my family. Oh god.. 😩

(10 Minutes Later)

"AJ....AJ.....AJ!" Dean shouted.

"Down here.." I cried out.

"So Vince wants me to fly to Stanford to talk more business-"

"NO!"

"Woah! Why are you crying?! What's wrong?" Dean asked.

"C-C-Corey.... He-he escaped prison!" I said. Dean didn't respond to me so I looked up at him.

"Really?"

"What?!"

"AJ, there's nothing to be worried about. He'll be captured soon and back in prison. Also even if he doesn't get captured, he can't find us! We moved!"

"YOU NEVER KNOW DEAN!!!" I yelled to Dean.

"I DO KNOW! HE'LL NEVER EVER FIND US!" Dean yelled back.

"KNOWING HIM AS WELL AS I DO, HE WILL FIND US!" I screamed.

"Whatever." Dean said as he went back upstairs.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Dean Ambrose Point of View)

(A Few Days Later)

Seth and Roman are off so Dean's hanging out with them at Roman's place.

"Can I ask you guys a question real quick?" I asked.

"No." Roman said jokingly.

"Yeah whatever... Anyways, so I'm not sure if you heard, but Corey Graves escaped prison."

"WHAT?!" Seth said shockingly.

"Holy shit dude!" Roman said.

"Yeah... So AJ is really worried he'll come find us. I told her she was being paranoid but she wouldn't listen. I mean they'll catch him anyways, right?! Also, we moved so he won't find us most likely." I said.

"Dean, AJ has a right to be upset and paranoid over this. I mean he kidnapped your child!" Roman said and I told him to lower his voice because Jason is right upstairs with his daughter Joelle.

"Look, Corey Graves is a very emotional topic for her. Just try to calm her down." Roman said.

"I DID TRY TO CALM HER DOWN!" I said.

"Yeah but don't scream at her." Seth said.

"What if she yells at me?"

"Don't yell back fucktard. Calmly talk to her." Roman said which made Seth laugh.

"I guess you're right. But what if he does show?"

"Kick his ass." Roman said.

"Well it's gonna be hard because I won't be home." I said which made Seth and Roman confused.
"Jason wants me to go back to WWE so I am." Dean said.

"Woah buddy! Bad move! That's what ruined my relationship with Layla. Don't go back. Being apart will ruin your relationship." Roman said.

"Things still aren't going great with you and Layla?" I asked Roman and he shook his no.

"It's terrible." He replied back.

"I'm sorry man." I said and Seth and I both patted his back.

"Honestly, you should end this relationship." Seth said.

"Yeah man. Why didn't you already?" I asked.

"I don't know. It's just it's probably going to end up with us getting into a fight, Joelle crying. I just don't want that.

"Well have Joelle sleep at Dean's house tonight and I'll back you up during the break up." Seth said and Roman nodded his head no.

"Dude, it'll be fine. Just do this and the nightmare will be over." I said. Roman sighed and said he'll do it!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(AJ Lee Point of View)

(Night)

As I'm in bed with Dean, I hear knocking at our door. I get up and go downstairs to see who's there. I look in the peep hole but can't really see who it is. I open the door and I see a man just standing there.

"Hello?"

"Hey April!" Corey Graves said with a smirk.

I screamed as I fell to the floor!

"AJ....AJ....!" Corey said as he got closer to me. Then he grabbed me but I was resisting him.

"AJ!!!" He yelled angrily.

"AJ!" I heard. I got up and saw Dean next to me instead of Corey.

It was a dream...

"You were freaking out and screaming. Are you alright?" Dean asked.

"No... It was a nightmare about Corey."

"You're really upset over this, huh?" Dean asked and I nodded my head yes. 
"Don't worry, I'm not going anyway. I'll be here with you until he's back in prison." Dean said as he hugged me.

"What about WWE?!"

"You're more important. They aren't." He said as I smiled.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I FINALLY UPDATED THIS BOOK! HOLY MOLY! Shocker of the year! Lol! I hope you enjoyed it though! I appreciate the love for this book! Makes me happy you want more.