Chapter 10

EMILY OPEN UP I LOVE YOU

Why did you guys come back for me? Don't you have Jenna!!

Yeah but your my best friend! Hello?! Are you there??

*Breaks door down*

DONT EMILY PLEASE!! Jacob begs 

~Emily's POV~

At that point i was done with my life.. Everything always went wrong i don't know why i let a boy control my feelings but i did n i can't do anything about it... So i want this all to be over!! So i tried taking the cap off the pill bottle n then i finally got it off!! Then Mark n Jacob ran in..

Wtf!! Why would you do this!! 

Baby! I love you don't leave me!

~Jenna's POV~

Why the f*** is Jacob at Emily's house?! i need to see whats going on!!

*Walks upstairs*

~Jenna laughs~ WTF Why are you trying to kill yourself!! *Laughs again* Thats just sad.. Because my boyfriend doesn't like you thats why!! Pathetic!!

Jenna we are over! You treat everyone like sh**!!

Fine I like I care i was cheating on you with Blake anyways!! *Walks out n laughs*

~Next Day At School~

*Picture Above*

~Emily's POV~

Today.. I didn't really care what people thought of me I just wanted to be dead but Mark n Jacob were the only things keeping me alive.. So thats why I am changing I'm going to start wearing all black clothes!!

~Jacob's POV~

Woah Em?! What are you wearing??

Just my new type of style you like?

Honestly yeah! It's starting to grow on me!

~First Hour~

Okay! Class we are going to be doing a math project! You are going to be assigned with a partner n you are going to go to there house n work on a math project together for a week then you will turn your project in! You have to make some kind of thing that goes along with math!! So Mark, Jenna your partners! Jacob.. N Emily! *So on*

Yay!! Em were partners! Sounds fun?!

Yeah i guess! Your house at 5:00! Okay?!

Yeah Em see you then!!

~4:30~

~Emily's POV~ 

I'm not going to were anything special so ill just were the same thing i wore to school!!

~Jacob's House~

*Knock Knock*

Oh! Hey Em! Come in!

*Upstairs*

So.. Like what do we even have to do i'm just going to skip this!!

Emily?! What is wrong with you? You have never skipped n assignment in your life are you okay Emily I'm here for you! You can tell me anything.. *scoots closer*

Jacob why are you being so nice to me?

Because your the best thing that has ever happened to me!

Then why did you never tell me you loved me? Especially when i needed it the most you weren't there for me like a friend should be?!

Because i wasn't trying to be your friend..

Well thats great! I have to go!!

No I mean i wanted to be more than just your friend! *Passionately kisses her* I love you Emily!

I love you too!

~Emily's POV~

I love Jacob so much but I forgot that Mark was my boyfriend!!