Revenge

Liam's P.O.V

I stared at Louis's peaceful body, as it laid sleeping in the nurses office. The nurse had to wrap his middle section tight in compression bandages, which made Harry red with anger. "I HATE HIM! I FUCKING HATE HIM!" he screamed, since I took him outside to calm him down. "I HOPE HE ROTS IN HELL!" I clamped my hand over his mouth, "Harry, enough." I gave him a serious glare. He stopped shouting, but the anger didn't leave his face. "I hate him too Harry, but I would never wish death upon someone." Harry just stared at me, with a confused expression on his face. "I never wished death on Zayn, I just hope he rots in hell WHEN he dies." he protested back, crossing his arms over his chest. I rolled my eyes, "Harry."

"How on Earth could you be defending him Liam?! He's a sick, cold hearted bastard who gets a kick out of beating the living shit out of us!" he was starting to yell again, and it was starting to get on my nerves. "I know he is Harry! And I'm not defending him! I just think that you're taking it a little far!" He pulled at his curls in frustration, "AHHHH!" he screamed at the sky, turning away from me. I felt a little guilty, "Harry.." I walked over and put my hand on his shoulder. He didn't look at me, silence only answered. he just stood there, staring at the ground. I could tell he was thinking. I sighed and took a step back, waiting for him to come back to earth.

A few minutes later, he muttered a few words in a voice that I didn't recognize. "I want revenge." My eyes grew wide. His voice was so deep and.. evil sounding. "Harry, I know you're upset but-" "Liam listen to me." he turned and looked me straight in the eyes. I quickly closed my mouth, that look scared me. "I am more than upset. I'm pushed over the edge. It's only January and he's already sent Louis and Niall to the hospital twice. He's tried pushing you down the bleachers from the top row, and he's even dunked you're head into the toilet. He's beaten me senseless in the locker room multiple times. I'm fucking done. He needs a taste of his own medicine. Are you going to help me or not?" I couldn't speak. Who was this? this wasn't Harry, my best friend. My best friend was soft and sensitive, and he couldn't hurt a fly. I didn't know the person standing of me. "U-Um.." was all I could manage to mangle out. He stepped closer to me, not breaking eye contact with me once. "Think about it Liam. Think of all the times he's slapped you, punched you, kicked you, stole you're money, slammed you into lockers." Each memory that came out of Harry's mouth made me more furious. "Liam, he almost drowned you in the school's pool. How could not want to do SOMETHING to him?" I clenched my fists, going back to that day in November.

**FLASHBACK**

"Wow Liam, you're swimming record is fantastic! You have over 300 laps done and it's only the 7th week, you still have 5 more to go." I smiled, looking up at my coach who was standing at the foot of the pool, while I had my arms placed on the surface; holding myself up while the rest of me floated in the water. "Thanks Mr.Mivito. What can I say? I'm part fish." I joked. He chuckled slightly, "Well take you're time getting out and changed and such. I'll give you a pass if you're late." I nodded as a thank you and he walked away. Now I was alone in the pool room, or so I thought. I swam around for a little, I really didn't want to get out. I loved the water, it was so peaceful and relaxing. But I looked at the clock and sighed, it was 12:45, my next class starts at 12:55. I dunked myself underwater one more time, before swimming over to the shallow end where the ladder was. I didn't notice that Zayn had entered, and was standing by the ladder.

He was dressed in his swim trunks, since he had gym next. The sound of water splashing got my attention. I looked over and saw Zayn walking towards me with ease, since we were in the shallow end. "Z-Zayn? What are you doing here?" He chuckled at my fear, "So you like to swim, eh? And you're part fish? Cool, let's see if you can breath underwater." Before I could react, he had me by the shoulders and dunked me underwater. I tried my best to wrestle out of his grip, but he was just too strong. I didn't have much breath to start with, since he took me under with surprise, and me flailing around only made the little air I had come out of my nose and mouth in tiny air bubbles. Soon enough, I ran out of breath, and I saw the world around me get darker and darker. Right before I blacked out, he pulled me up. I gasped for air, coughing and scrambling to get to the pools edge. I pulled myself up and out of the pool with the little strength I had and just laid there, coughing and trying to get my breathing under control. Zayn just laughed at me. He had such an evil laugh, like it was taken out of a horror film. I heard the splash of water and creek of the ladder as he put his weight on it, climbing out of the pool. Soon he was standing over me, smiling. "Guess you aren't part fish, are you Payne?" he laughed at his own joke, while I just started at him, breathing extremely heavy. He crouched down so he was close to my face. "Tell anyone about this, and I swear next time I'll hold you under until the bubbles stop completely. Understand me?" I slightly nodded my head, he smiled. "Good. Now if I were you, I'd get changed. My class started in 2 minutes. Which means you have just that time to get to your class." He chuckled again, before walking off. Leaving me there, thinking about what just happened. Zayn Malik almost killed me.

**PRESENT TIME**

"Liam!" Harry was shaking me by my shoulders, trying to get me back to reality. When I finally snapped out of it, I was seeing red. I was so angry. "We're getting him back. And I know exactly what to do. But it'll need some planning." Harry smiled, putting a fist in the air. "Yes! I knew you would understand." I more than understood Harry. I wanted Zayn to experience the same fear and pain that I had that day. He won't know what hit him.