Stealer A.K.A Callaway Wayne

Hi everyone!!!!!! I'm back. I just went to the movies and watched The Smurfs. I love the cat at the end...

'Are you dead?' *LAO* *Falls off the park bench*

ON WITH THE SHOW!!!

____________________________________________________________________________

ROBIN P.O.V:

'What's the 9-9-1 Robin?' Speedy asked as he walked into the Ops. Centre of Titans Tower.

'Yeah! You interrupted my party!!!' Bee complained.

'SILENCE!' I screamed. 'I have gathered you here because of the return of a fairly known super-heroine, that was not known to return until the great time of need. This,' I began pointing to her, 'Is Stealer. She is very dangerous and I am warning you now. Do not exceed to get close to her, for she will hurt you. Badly.' I finished returning to face my teammates.

'How dangerous is she?' Jinx asked.

'Very. She can steal powers with one look and use them to their full ability. Anything you don't know about your powers she can use.' I replied.

'Wow.' Speedy said hiding a little behind Bee. 'I don't know about you guys, but i intend on not becoming a target for target practice.' Speedy whispered slightly. Then we heard a moan.

I turned around slowly to be met with a wave of water. The girl stood up and jumped over to the windows, getting ready to make a quick getaway.

'Stop Stealer!' I cried. I saw the girl stiffen, and slowly turn around.

'How do you know who I am?' the girl asked. And then immediately I knew. It was Callaway.

I then raised my hand to my masked and peeled it off my face. I heard all the Titans gasp behind me.

'Dick.' she whispered.

'It really is me Callaway.' I said quietly. And then I was met with arms around my neck, and I slowly, hesitantly wrapped my arms around her waist.

'What the hell is going on?' I turn to see Speedy looking at me.

'Everybody, this is my sister Callaway Wayne.' Callaway pulled back and looked at the rest of the Titans. And then she fainted.

'Are we seriously that ugly?' Aqualad asked.

'Nope. We aren't seriously ugly. That's just you.' Kid Flash laughed at his own joke and then turned to the girl on the ground.

'It's okay guys. She got a power overload. She absorbed too much power because of all the Titans being in one place.' I explained. 'Speedy,' I turned and addressed him, 'Could you take Stealer to one of the spare rooms please? She needs to sleep. And then watch over her until I can take over for the next shift.' I said.

'Dude! She doesn't even know me! What if she wakes up and then goes all power hungry on me? She's got Jinx's powers, KF's powers and Más y Menos' powers! I won't stand a chance against her!' Speedy was freaking out.

'Speedy! Just be nice and you'll be fine. Have a glass of water for her when she wakes up. She's going to need it.' I calmed him down long enough to get him to take her to one of the spare rooms and watch her until my shift came.

Let's just hope Batman knows she's here. She is apart of the Justice League after all. Oh, I am so screwed.

___________________________________________________________________________

THANKS FOR READING! Promise to upload as soon as I can... You know what to do....

VOTE!

COMMENT!

FAN!