The Revelation

Recap: .i muttered shyly and turned around to leave. Unexpectedly he grabbed my shoulder......

My mind suddenly reacted out of instinct, my body started to shake uncontrollably and my heart started racing. It literally felt like it was going to jump straight out of my chest. I don't do well with strangers especially men. I feel as if they'll see something they don't like with me or I'll do something wrong and they'll hurt me. The man before me continued to stare directly at me . A hint of uncertainty in his eyes . He lifted his hand and when my eyes saw that movement my breath caught in my throat. I already knew what was about to happen. I started having a full blown panic attack . Black dots sprinkled my vision as fainted.

....................................................................................................................................................................................

We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone.

Ronald Reagan 

*Mystery Man POV* 

So today is my first day teaching. The old teacher Mrs.Cooper took and emergency leave for the remainder of the year and i just so happen to volunteer to take over her class. I wanted some experience teaching before i become a actual teacher next year. After all i just finished college a few months ago i figured this was a good ass opportunity. I paced around the classroom, trying to think of things to do with all my classes . I had some time .  I snapped out of my thoughts when i heard the door click oven and close. I looked towards it and saw a girl . She was beautiful. Elijah snap out of it and stop being a pervert. I mentally scowled myself. I looked at the girl again she seemed so small and innocent.

I didn't even realize i was staring at her until i saw her stutter something and then turn around to walk out the door. For some reason i didn't want her to leave . I had the weird attraction towards her. I don't even know her name..god im going crazy. I gently grabbed her shoulder and turned her around so she couldn't leave. Just then i took in her appearance. I noticed bruises covering random spots on her face . Some looked old and some looked new . I also noticed her shirt was soaking wet and she was crying. I had the urge to wipe her tears . I lifted up my hand to so ,but before i could she flinched and then fainted. I caught her before she could fall onto the floor.

What the fuck just happened. It seemed like she didn't like being touched. She seemed scared not to mention she was crying. Then i remembered her bruises . The thought of somebody hurting her angered me . I felt oddly protective of her and i don't even know who she is . I started to worry.  I didn't know what to do now. I had a passed out student and the school nurse isn't even here yet considering the fact school doesn't officially until 8:30 and its only 8. I remembered the school had given me Mrs.Coopers number in case i needed to ask her anything. I pulled out my phone scrolled to her name and called her . I told her who i was and the situation i was in . She lightly chuckled and said "ahh you've met cassie" what did she mean by that . I bombarded her with questions and the only thing she said is that cassie has a hard life and that just doesn't trust anyone. She didn't know exactly what she was going through but she could tell . She told me to watch over her until she wakes up and to try to befriend her . To be for her from now on , to  help her to open up and become happy somehow. One thing Mrs.Cooper said lingered in my mind "don't give up on her Elijah" . ....oh believe me i wont. Im really stubborn and not a quitter .

Sorry for the wait . Lol i've been busy with my summer reading for school and also school shopping. Comment any feedback if you please. I haven't edited this chapter that good so i hope it was okay. Bye loves 💕